What traits are worth leveling?
What traits are worth to get?

So far this the traits I found good to keep (green values):
Nimble
Aggressive
Voracious
Liberator
Environment Affinity(?)

When is a good time to ‘Retire’ a critter? I’m really thinking about retiring my first pet since I can’t buy the fifth stable (4000green coins) in order to breed my owlbear to the next level (dreaming to get tier 4 ASAP).

Flag Post

never get environment affinity – whilst it basically won’t do anything on a low tier crit it can really mess up a good tier 4 or 5 (giving a perm weakness to breathers). Generally the best time to retire a crit is at max lv so you get a splicer.

Flag Post

Xind, you talk like environment affinity would do anything good on a high tier critter. Can you explain that to me because I think it is all bad.

For answering the questin in thread, anything dealing more damage is good trait to level up, but it worth more on high level critter. On low level critters like a moth for exemple, it is better to lecel up trait with evade and hit. Don’t care about trait conserning conditions.

Flag Post

err I said it would really mess up a good tier 4 or 5?

Flag Post

my bird can use stength yet whenever i try to have him use it in battle as soon as i click and drag it to the center it goes out of place so i can’t use why can’t i?

Flag Post
Originally posted by chaos258:

my bird can use stength yet whenever i try to have him use it in battle as soon as i click and drag it to the center it goes out of place so i can’t use why can’t i?

You need to put more points unto the base skill (bite, spear, claw) until a grey puzzle-piece slot shows up, then you can add the piece. Also, for adding vertically, that can happen at any level of the trait so long as the are compatible.