[DDTank] ups time

6 posts

Flag Post

wht time and wht day i can lvl up my wep.. cuz im fail 3 times pls help

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by dhods87:

wht time and wht day i can lvl up my wep.. cuz im fail 3 times pls help

There is no one day or one time to lvl up your weapon, its a luck based thing, it can take some time, but eventually youll get it. I failed 45 times to get my +12 but got it last week.

Flag Post

ohhhh i.c cuz im so mad i lose 9es5 for +9 my wep i use 3 es5 huhuhuuhuh mybe im not so luck to up my wep …ty

Flag Post

I went to the official guide, all you have to do is type DDtank fortifying tips on google and its helpful, I got my lvl 9 on my second try.
1. Fortify when their aren’t many people on the server you are on.
2. Wait a couple seconds. If the total success rate is 25.6%, you wait for 26 seconds. If it is 25.4, you wait 25 seconds because you round it down.
3. Put the items in a this order, Booster Amulet (25% or 15%), Divine amulet, your energy stones, the weapon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kevin118:

I went to the official guide, all you have to do is type DDtank fortifying tips on google and its helpful, I got my lvl 9 on my second try.
1. Fortify when their aren’t many people on the server you are on.
2. Wait a couple seconds. If the total success rate is 25.6%, you wait for 26 seconds. If it is 25.4, you wait 25 seconds because you round it down.
3. Put the items in a this order, Booster Amulet (25% or 15%), Divine amulet, your energy stones, the weapon.

There isnt an official guide the guide posted on that website (I have indeed read it) is for the DDTANK WIND server which is a hacked server with a different coding system than the original game. So fortifying is Easier there, here its more about luck than anything.