What does this mean for me? You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience.
What should I do? We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security.
We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers:
Kongregate is a community-driven browser games portal with an open platform for all web games.
Get your games in front of thousands of users while monetizing through ads and virtual goods.
Learn more »
**Patch Notes: October 18, 2012**
- Two new items have been added. The Pyro Goggles (the final piece of the Pyro equipment set), and our fourth Limited Offer promo card: Pyrotechnique : Forget Me Not.
- New Tempus Pack!
- Tempus packs contain only Tempus set cards. These include Preview 1 and 2 cards, and brand new cards which haven’t been released before.
25% off for the first week only.
- Tempus packs will have a single color crafting material that will drop 100% of the time from an opened pack.
- 5 of these crafting pieces can be exchanged in the Forge for a new Tempus Legendary card.
- Same drop format as the Prestige Packs.
- This pack will be available for one month only.
**Tempus Pack Drafting**
- Draft with Tempus Packs for 3 hours on Friday!
- 1:00 – 4:00 PM PST
- 20:00-23:00 Server Time
- You will still retain the crafts you would normally get for the packs.
- Rewards will be as follows:
- 1st – 2 x Tempus Pack
- 2nd – 1 x Tempus Pack
- 3rd – 1 x Tempus Pack
- 4th – 1 x Hourglass
- Honor Packs have been permanently changed to 3 LC cost.
- Leaderboard rewards have been adjusted to better fit the scale of players.
- Issue 9: Absolute Reckoning is here!
- The fight to save existence has been divided into two sides.
- Find the truth in the fight between the Zeroths in the conclusion to Zeroth Hour.
- More than 40 new cards to obtain.
- With this set coming in Glory, Prestige, and Cosmic packs will go back to only the core set.
- Draft packs will now have all of the core set and all volume 2 cards in them.
- 2 New Brawls
- Dr. Tessera: Devolved – 5 Person
- Absolute Zeroth – 3 Person
- Shadowplay now has the correct duration of next 2 threats .
- League Charters are now view able and do not crash the game.
- Duels should now correctly take energy.
- Welcome Wagon will now last the correct duration.
- Player names will now correctly display in card lore.
- Will Counters will now always show up in log for teammates.
- Can now reconnect to EFL without problems.
- Titles can cause small display issues with player’s name being too long.
- Banish pile cards sometimes do not appear. Clicking on the pile will still show the popup.
- Equipment buffs lasting visually a turn longer than they are supposed to.
- The card “Up and At’em” is not displaying its buff in the buff window.
- The card "Billy Stopless " is not displaying its buff in the buff window.
- “Black Smoke” effect will sometimes not fade.
- If “Maser: Far From Home” is copied by the acolyte badge , the buff will show up twice but only actually be there once.
- “Do as I Do” buff will not visually show up in buff list.