[Tuner Life]Bug Report

9 posts

Flag Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What you seeing is the car keeps going. After the race is won. Even if i don’t touch the keyboard the car races to 285 chokes and slows down. Then increases speed again to 285 to repeat the same action as previous. I get no reward money for winning the race either. I can’t get out of the screen and the car will continue to move if i hit the space bar key.

Flag Post

Another bug: I bought the half racing exhaust, installed it, then bought the sports exhaust. Now, I can’t only reinstall the better part that I already bought, but I can’t even buy it again because it’s checked off in the store. I recommend that you show which parts can not be installed on top of one another, and let us reinstall parts that we have already bought.

Flag Post

BriarKing Can you say your kongID? for this please click to anywhere with hold ctrl+alt+shift and on the top will be your kongID.
MrTomothy If you buy the part, previous part is released (thrown out).

Flag Post

Had same issue as BriarKing just now, I however decided to just refresh, won the race, but lost money,

Flag Post

BriarKing Deedle it now we fix it.

Flag Post

seems like you lose when you actually win and get to the line first, game has too many issues.

Flag Post

game not working for me right now and I use Chrome.

Flag Post

Thorock we fix it.

Flag Post

o yay time to get my daily.