[Fantasy Online] i boute a castis telplort

12 posts

Flag Post

i boute a castis telport and it gave me liecins to kill come on i paid 10000 gold give it back

Flag Post

if your going to post a thread, learn ho to spell first.
I recommend that you should go to school

Flag Post

if your smart enough you should of noticed I typed ho not how

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rara11:

Also, if you are really smart, you can tell that Rara11 used “your” and “should of” in the improper way. It should be “you’re” and “would have”, as in “If you are smart enough, you would have noticed I typed ‘ho’ instead of how.” Technically “should of” isn’t used together. It is either “could have”, “would have” and “should have” as in “You could have done that differently.” “I would have done that differently if I wasn’t too confused to think.” and “I should have the permission to go to the washroom whenever I need to use it.” You also never used proper capitalisation and punctuation. You may also use “could’ve”, “would’ve” but not “should’ve”. I know it would be a lie if you countered my well thought out argument of how you shouldn’t have mentioned how irock95 did not use proper grammar, seeing as you used improper grammar in both of your posts. Whereas irock95 might have just used the improper grammar because he/she is/was being immature and felt like it. You could be right about him not using proper grammar all of the time. Until you use grammar properly, do not mention other people’s mistakes that are based on grammar.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kaiy9:

Also, if you are really smart, you can tell that Rara11 used “your” and “should of” in the improper way. It should be “you’re” and “would have”, as in “If you are smart enough, you would have noticed I typed ‘ho’ instead of how.” Technically “should of” isn’t used together. It is either “could have”, “would have” and “should have” as in “You could have done that differently.” “I would have done that differently if I wasn’t too confused to think.” and “I should have the permission to go to the washroom whenever I need to use it.” You also never used proper capitalisation and punctuation. You may also use “could’ve”, “would’ve” but not “should’ve”.

Good post, thank you :P

Originally posted by irock95:

i boute a castis telport and it gave me liecins to kill come on i paid 10000 gold give it back

“I bought a cast teleport and it gave me license to kill, come on I paid 10000 gold. Give it back!”

I think it’s something like that..
1) 10k isn’t much.
2) Check your Skill Book, the skill should be there.

Flag Post

Also, if you are really smart, you can tell that Rara11 used “your” and “should of” in the improper way. It should be “you’re” and “would have”, as in “If you are smart enough, you would have noticed I typed ‘ho’ instead of how.” Technically “should of” isn’t used together. It is either “could have”, “would have” and “should have” as in “You could have done that differently.” “I would have done that differently if I wasn’t too confused to think.” and “I should have the permission to go to the washroom whenever I need to use it.” You also never used proper capitalisation and punctuation. You may also use “could’ve”, “would’ve” but not “should’ve”. I know it would be a lie if you countered my well thought out argument of how you shouldn’t have mentioned how irock95 did not use proper grammar, seeing as you used improper grammar in both of your posts. Whereas irock95 might have just used the improper grammar because he/she is/was being immature and felt like it. You could be right about him not using proper grammar all of the time. Until you use grammar properly, do not mention other people’s mistakes that are based on grammar.

lI used my second post as a cover up because I typed without checking ( my bad ) and found out AFTER I posted it. thanks for pointing out the grammar mistake but yeah my post was kind of stupid. I only wanted to have him to know and learn ( in a mean way :P ) that his spelling is almost unreadable. Thanks for encoding it jimmedy. Now that I know what it means it is a total waste of time.
thanks for pointing out my mistakes kaiy9. Im king of accustomed to not type ’ when im typing. did you see that I didnt add the comma for i’m and didn’t.
those examples you made were great ones. Next time I won’t make that mistake thanks

Flag Post

This has officially scarred my brain…

Flag Post

However, If you are incredibly smart, you will realize that kaiy9 used both present and past tense in his/her first sentence, making his comment incorrect. “,you CAN tell” (present) and then he wrote “Rara11 USED” (past). Until you use grammar properly, do not mention other people’s mistakes that are based on grammar.

Flag Post

This is going Off-Topic, please close.

Flag Post

LockTopicPlsMod.
T
H
I
S

I
S

O
F
F

T
O
P
I
C

And sorry for vertical post. I like doing that :)

Flag Post

Also, if you are really smart, you can tell that Rara11 used “your” and “should of” in the improper way.

However, If you are incredibly smart, you will realize that kaiy9 used both present and past tense in his/her first sentence, making his comment incorrect. “,you CAN tell” (present) and then he wrote “Rara11 USED” (past). Until you use grammar properly, do not mention other people’s mistakes that are based on grammar.

“You can tell” is talking about how "Rara11 used "your"". You can tell ____ about ___, which happened before. I feel like being a grammar nazi to you, good sir, since you fail at it yourself. If you are smar- actually, if you have a basic grasp of the English language, you can tell that qwertyuiopazs capitalized “If”, even though it was in the middle of a sentence. Good day. Also, inb4 lock.

Flag Post

I’m here to be a sexy kitty! PURR PURR