[Legacy of Heroes] Maser Crisis

7 posts

Flag Post

The last Node in the Halloween issue on crisis is disguistingly overpowered. I tried running a full WC deck with BWR to try and remove his big sticks before I can deal damage but the fact that all of his cards are low shield makes it impossible to stall him long enough in order for that strategy to work. How do you beat him, let alone get rid of his big sticks.

Flag Post

I took out my low damage cards and my unstoppable cards and put in things like splash damage and other events/mementos. Then it just comes down to luck if you can find a nuke before you kill yourself.

Flag Post

I didn’t lose against him even a single time! I know that’s really, really lucky. In chronological order, I finished with 20, 2, 0, 40, 8 cards left in deck. He was difficult, but he is doable. I owe most of it to on the bubble, painful memories, Last ditch effort, and most importantly, my two awesome pieces of equipment, the domino mask (100% chance to play an extra threat this turn) and my duel shirt (double martial damage this turn). Together, I can play 2 nukes for double damage each. Take that, big sticks!

Flag Post

where would you get the domino mask?

Flag Post

a decent alternative you are likely to have is the double damage hood

Flag Post

i know, but it’s so rare of a drop…

Flag Post

so thrash, how do you get 2 nukes for double damage? Shouldn’t you only have 1 item effect at a time so 1 nuke at normal damage then the 2nd at double?