[Skyshard Heroes] Agency-The thruth

38 posts

Flag Post

As heard Agency is hacking… but i dont think so;) there is no need to hack, right?cause you can add skystone, add resources, do what ever you want when you are in Developer team:) Thats right, i won’t say how I know all of this but i will say thats the stupidest thing you have done. :) They are not only working on this game, but they have fun destroying others fun. they act behind scene like ____ with adding advantage to some members, cause others dont know all of this, they dont know or they are stupid to notice. Long story short “Game Over”.

Flag Post

Sounds legit.

Flag Post

Source? Some proof??

Flag Post

I remember when people thought the monks did this. XD

Flag Post

synapticon is in agency

Flag Post

We don’t Hack…

Im in agency, And we don’t hack…
Why would we hack? We are just very good, lvl 60 to lvl 138

None of us in agency are in the Development team.
AND ALSO WE KICKED SYNAPTICON OUT! so hes not on our agency guild, Try again.

I like the fact this thread that this thread is Full of Rage, and rumors, Just get better and stronger, ignore these rumors… its just dumbasses raging at us for being active and playing fair,just because we have been playing longer.

Flag Post

Is it full of raging because you pressed “caps lock”?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kirshbia:

’nuff said

Flag Post

so much rage…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Armymonger187:

We don’t Hack…

None of us in agency are in the Development team.
AND ALSO WE KICKED SYNAPTICON OUT! so hes not on our agency guild, Try again.

I like the fact this thread that this thread is Full of Rage, and rumors, Just get better and stronger, ignore these rumors… its just dumbasses raging at us for being active and playing fair,just because we have been playing longer.

Stop feeding the troll. Conquest has always been about the most active guild, it’s how the monks came and went, and it’ll be how agency came and will go. Anyone with half a brain won’t believe you guys really hack.

Don’t worry, be happy.

Flag Post

We don’t Hack…

You are just very good!? What are you talking about? Where is the skill in P2W game?! One question remains – you pay more than others or just hack.

Flag Post

We all know why Agency are strong…all good players in there are nice…i mean all of FiC and Bothy etc high leveled players went there and now there is no one to be againts them since everyone wants to be in there…including me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by iPee:

synapticon is in agency

Not anymore.

Flag Post

I would name this “The Rage Thread”, since that’s what everyone is doing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kirshbia:

We were epic and no one but agency had the courage to hit us so others said what they had to because they couldn’t take us. :)

Flag Post

Yeah, I remember that…

Why did they disband again?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Emelman:

We don’t Hack…

You are just very good!? What are you talking about? Where is the skill in P2W game?! One question remains – you pay more than others or just hack.

What the hell does p2w mean?
And Ill answer your question emelman

I don’t hack, And I don’t pay. I have been WORKING MY ASS OFF to get to the point of where I am today.
Now I can’t vouch for some of the other guys in my guild who might have paid some cash for Razo, but Im pretty sure we don’t Spam the money to win, we just use our hard work to keep ragers like you out of our base.

Whether you believe me or not, I really don’t give a fk. But the Fact of the matter is, You step in our tiles, We insta kill you and your army. Its that simple.
Now work harder and lvl your self up to challenge us. You and the other Ragers on the other end of the blades.

Flag Post

Wow this is a stupid thread…
No one in Agency hacks anything… We are the absolute best because we are very active and put lots of time and effort in this game. I myself have spends 1000’s of hours on this game and am on daily. It has taken 100% effort into being a great player.
To the new players of this game it says beta on the loading screen, but the true Beta was long ago. This is not a “New Hot Game” it has had a thriving community for months. There have been rumors of hacking during the whole existence of this game. A level 128 hero insta killing your shitty level 4 rangers is not hacking, it is getting owned by a top level players. If you do not want to get crushed Do Not attack agency. Leave that to the big boy guilds who can compete.
We really do not care if you Hate Agency, and you can say whatever you want…. it really does not matter, Agency will be here tomorrow, and the next day, and the next week, and the next month. Deal with it

Flag Post

listen i am not against your guild nor i support you,do you know the exact reason why every player in this game hates you guys?? well here are the reasons

1>you guys want everything this games offers literally everything and dont even want to give something to the others, mischivious monks are not like that they only occupied the center of map and allows other players to well own the map atleast. it there were no tile limit its safe to bet someones life that you will try everything to have the whole map under your belt. ie you are greedy

2>come you already know this,does any of you guys there who does not have razo?? ie you only accept buyers.

3>i 100% agree you are great and excellent players but you dont understand the concept of gaming,you just crush lower players even when they do not oppose you guys just for your own unsatible thirst for being the BOSS. ie your ways of gaming are inhuman.

4>i got a great deal of respect for you guys same as monks but if you have avoided this forum completly then i would have worshipped you guys since thats how a really proud and good gamers does,instead you want to makes others beleive you are GOD and others are SHIT well,am i glad i am not in agency.

Flag Post

sorry for some mordifications

2>come on you already know this,does any of you guys there who does not have a razo?? ie you accept only 100% buyers.

Flag Post

sorry modifications.

Flag Post

Buyers are in no way a prerequisite for membership in Agency. They way it works is someone does not log in for a unspecified time, we kick them.
Next step is suggestions for new memberships are fielded, and new members are voted on. This is a reputation guild.
I am sure you would accept a invite if was given to you.

Flag Post

okay so not buyers so what i mentioned beside 2> you kind of avoided it???

Flag Post
Originally posted by deathreapers:

1>you guys want everything this games offers literally everything and dont even want to give something to the others, mischivious monks are not like that they only occupied the center of map and allows other players to well own the map atleast. it there were no tile limit its safe to bet someones life that you will try everything to have the whole map under your belt. ie you are greedy

3>i 100% agree you are great and excellent players but you dont understand the concept of gaming,you just crush lower players even when they do not oppose you guys just for your own unsatible thirst for being the BOSS. ie your ways of gaming are inhuman.

I’m sorry, but these points are nowhere near mutually exclusive. So, I’ll bunch them together. Have you done psychology research and know what constitutes typical ‘Human Behaviors’? I guarantee you that this way of gaming is nowhere near inhuman.

Flag Post
Originally posted by deathreapers:

listen i am not against your guild nor i support you,do you know the exact reason why every player in this game hates you guys?? well here are the reasons

2>come you already know this,does any of you guys there who does not have razo?? ie you only accept buyers.

4>i got a great deal of respect for you guys same as monks but if you have avoided this forum completly then i would have worshipped you guys since thats how a really proud and good gamers does,instead you want to makes others beleive you are GOD and others are SHIT well,am i glad i am not in agency.

You do realise when Agency took over the Monk’s OP Bastion at the time, WITH DEBUFF and without conquest rating, they would have stayed at 60 tiles?

People complain when Agency have the whole or at least half the map, then everyone complains that the tile limit is too small, although that’s because of the system.

Do you know the art of defending tiles? Because it seems to me that you do not, lower players need to realise that they can SAVE their units by ending attack because of 1: Their hero dies, 2: They know that they will lose, although many choose to ignore this.

What has this forum got to do with taking over the map? I believe it doesn’t since they is no “war declaration” system. As for wanting everything, not all of us want everything. Hell, I was against taking half the map but I wasn’t going to complain because it’s not my choice.

Threads like this have no meaning since it’s just haters spewing bullcrap out of their brains and typing it with their hands on their keyboards.