[Galaxy Life] Infantry are Suckish part 2

39 posts

Flag Post

marine:Cannonblast and mortar Overkills them,looter:Useless,Bazooka:Low hp they rly need backup or they die,Flametrower There firerate is retarded pretty useless i see em taking 30 seconds to kill a turret turrets take only like 10 seconds,kamikaze:1 shot altrough high hp good for taking down bunkers Also weakens star base trough,Starlinators:need a destraction or it may die Marines good for leveling up Starlinators NOT Kamikaze Expensive >_< And take time to make Other units can do more damage than a kamikaze >in total< the thing is their hp is low Mortars can insta-kill any of these Starlinators may need a high level to pass 2000 hp,level 3 mortar well i dont think it passes 2900 hp even fully upgraded

Flag Post

Um… yeah the starting group of units, that costs the least, and takes up the least space is bound to not be awesome.

Flag Post

16 falcons can do more damage than 96 marines

Flag Post

And how much more do they cost? In both time and resources.

Flag Post

Nuky infantry rock.This discussion is USELESS.

Flag Post
Originally posted by nukydel:

16 falcons can do more damage than 96 marines

Well maybe, becuase your speaking air and land … make the cost of marines :) level 7 marines pwn the way.poo head!

Flag Post

Dem , no need for childish insults. Keep it civil bro.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tehepicduckson:

Nuky infantry rock.This discussion is USELESS.

No they dont rock ive been trying to atack with them and they FAIL i mean ive being sending 5 starlinators to a base and fail …. Maybe the prob is they too high :/ these guys like level 50 or so thats overkillage Infantry fail for me Ehh i guess i need to send a bunch of falcons to work flametrowers Fail they cant even kil a level 3 sniper

Flag Post

Nuky 5 starlinators suck on anythign try massing upgraded marines.

Flag Post

I dont know if I should live on this planet anymore with this stupidity _ 5 starlinators cant do much damage to a base ! Starilnator = 10 lvl 1 Marines. and better since he targets turrets.

Flag Post

A mortar can easily kill any infantry They are long ranged high damage and areablast turrets wich Kill alot of units in one blast

Flag Post

A mortar is a special thing against ground units.Like the AA turret is against air units.You have no idea how a lvl 7 starlinator can be effective.

Flag Post

You got no idea how much its gona cost for it :3

Flag Post

by the time u have lvl 7 starlinators u have like 100,000,000 resource capacity by then at least.

Flag Post

100m coins doesent mean you cant just spend it like nothing filling it wont be so easy especialy when you constantly have to build super high leveld units

Flag Post

Super high ? Were not talking about lvl 999999 , 7 is not a high number, you only take 7 seconds to count to 7. Troll face

Flag Post
Originally posted by demdisco:

Super high ? Were not talking about lvl 999999 , 7 is not a high number, you only take 7 seconds to count to 7. Troll face

Your so dumb im not talking about the level im talking about the price,the price realy becomes bigger and dont think cubes will cover them anymore

Flag Post

._.

Flag Post

its freaking obvious, just make loads of flamethrowers and attack with them to weaken/destroy turrets, then spam marines to destroy the remaining injured turrets and then everything else (im low lvl so this works for me, probs wont work for higher lvl)

Flag Post

Doesent work for me my flametrowers are not working right

Flag Post

Infantrys Are Better in Groups than Alone my Marines Destroyed Firebits Star Base

Flag Post
Originally posted by KonradC:

Infantrys Are Better in Groups than Alone my Marines Destroyed Firebits Star Base

INFANTRY IS BETTER THAN 9000 COLLOSUSES BECAUSE 9001 MARINES CAN DESTROY THEM!

Flag Post

@Ebax, Uhhh nope… 1 col shot could kill all the marines at once… xD

Flag Post

Infantry Work best on lower level bases, but only groups of them.
Infantry then start to become useless on higher levels.
Except:
-If they have a weak-point
-Upgraded really high, then sent in large groups

Later on, There are missions which need you to make S-strikes & Beetle tanks & more…
So later they are suckish but at the start They’re good…

Flag Post

Best attack units:
For level 3 starbase:
64 of marine level 1 will cost 4800 and 4 min (damage 3200/seg)
Level 4 starbase:
10 level 1 beetle tank and 17 level 3 bazooka will cost 42000 and 20 min (damage 3700/seg)
Level 5 starbase:
16 level 2 beetle tank and 43 level 3 bazooka will cost 87000 and 33 min (damage 8300/seg)
Level 6 starbase:
31 sstrikes level 4, 14 bazookas level 6 and 14 flame level 7 will cost 772000 and 80min (damage 17800/seg)