[8BitMMO (Construction Sandbox)] Game Combat And Enemy Ideas

13 posts

Flag Post

For combat, first of all, invent potions, so we don’t have to worry about covering our bodies with armor.
1) Health Potion, fills health, 90 gold each.
2) Vitality Potions, increases HP by 1, 1000 gold/1 plat each.
3) Defense Potion, for a couple of hits you are invincible (3 or 2 maybe) 90 gold each.
Also maybe more guns and a more detailed health , not just numbers, maybe a bar.
Gun Ideas:
1) Sniper Gun, 500 gold, ton of damage fires slowly, comes with ammo of 30.
2) Shotgun, 200 gold, fires in a spread at close range combat, comes with ammo of 50.
3) Uzi, 300 gold, fires very weak bullets at a very fast pace that take some time to kill enemies, comes with ammo of 400.
4) Bazooka, gobbleton of damage, nearly insta-kill every enemy (not every enemy, stay tuned for some more), and has splash damage.
5) Your basic pistol, 100 gold, tweak it for very slow rate of fire, but still kills lawyercat/hipster/the last enemy instantly. Comes with 50 ammo.
Gun Tweaks:
1) You can buy ammo!
A1) Sniper 10 ammo for 25 gold
A2) Shotgun 20 ammo for 40 gold
A3) Uzi 50 for 35 gold
A4) Bazooka 5 ammo for 80 gold
A5) Pistol 50 ammo for 25 gold
New Enemy Ideas! (ooooh booy)
1) Natural Zombie, turns you into a zombie, no damage, very rare, decent amount of health, can drop 1-5 coins.
2) (ERMAGHERD INCOMING AWESOME) Bloop, looks like a blob rainbow, if gets close to you, blows up on contact dealing 1337 damage. (You guessed it, 8BitMMO’s creeper.), can drop 1 coin.
3) Trollface, kills you instantly, goes very slow, but if you try to use a sword on it it will kill you first, lotsa health, can drop 1-1337 coins (VERY LOW CHANCE, LOWER THAN 0.1)
4) Skeleton, fires arrows that take 1 health, but have aimbot, hard to dodge, instakill amount of health.
5) HALLOWEEN ONLY Jack Skellington, UNBELIVABLE AMOUNT OF BLOODY HEALTH, fires pumpkins around him that take 5 units of HP, occurs a bit rarely on Halloween, can spawn in towns at a bit rare chance, only 1 can exist in town at once, can’t exist in the spawning area town though, drops 100-1000 coins (1000 is at very low, 5% chance)
6) CHRISTMAS ONLY Kris Kringle, UNBELIVABLE AMOUNT OF BLOODY HEALTH, fires presents that take 5 units of HP, occurs a bit rarely on Christmas, can spawn in towns at a bit rare chance, only 1 can exist in town at once, can;t exist in spawning area town though, drops 100-1000 coins (1000 is at very low, 5% chance)
Still more to come!

 
Flag Post

Potions:
First of all, there IS no armor.
Health Potion: This is a completely terrible idea. 90 gold?! You know respawning heals you for free, right?
Vitality Potion: This is a completely terrible idea. This would give older/paying players a HUGE advantage over noobs, which Sim9 has been trying to prevent for a while. This is why EVERYONE has 3hp.
Defense Potion: This is a completely terrible idea. IF these were ever implemented, which i’m pretty sure they won’t be, this would be better than the Health Potion, and at the same price. The only punishment for dying is having to find your way back to where you were, you know.

Gun Ideas:
First of all, at the moment ammo replenishes each day as long as you have at least 1 left. Now, on to your guns:
Sniper: This is a completely terrible idea. No enemies drop more than 1g, making this completely pointless This would only be any good in pvp, for which there are no rewards.
Shotgun: This is not a completely terrible idea, but it would be very hard to make the shots worth the cost of the gun. It would only work deep in the wilderness (or in enclosed player dungeons).
Uzi: This is a completely terrible idea. I’m pretty sure it would be impossible to make something do less than 1 damage anyway. Besides, pistol and sword both one-shot lawyercats. Why the hell would you want to kill them SLOWER?
Bazooka: This is a completely terrible idea. There is no point to this gun. Enemies rarely group together enough to make this worth it, an it would be too easy to miss. Plus, as i’ve mentioned earlier, things like this would give noobs no chance against older players.
‘Your Basic Pistol’: This is a completely terrible idea. First of all, it’s already semi-auto. Secondly, it doesn’t kill hipsters instantly (although I wish it did).

Buying ammo: This is only a good idea for the pistol, and even then you’d have to make the ammo cost at least 1g per shot.

New Enemy Ideas:
Natural Zombie: This is a completely terrible idea. Being a zombie costs 1 plat at the moment. Not only would a ‘natural zombie’ make this a waste of money (and Sim needs us to buy plat to keep updating the game), adding this would also REALLY annoy players who’ve already bought zombies for plat in the past.
Bloop: This is a- Do you get where i’m going with this yet?! Just because you like minecraft doesn’t mean everyone else does. This game is not minecraft. This game shouldn’t BE minecraft. If nothing else, there would be no way of killing this safely without a gun. No-one likes insta-kill.
Trollface: This is a completely terrible idea. This is possibly the worst idea on here. First of all, not everyone has a gun, an not everyone will GET a gun, and so they stand no chance against this. Secondly, as already mentioned, no-one likes instakill. Also, no matter HOW low the chance is, if it drops anywhere near 1337 coins, wouldn’t it really suck if someone came and picked that up before you got a chance? Also also, that amount of money takes HOURS to earn. You don’t even get that much if you buy a basic plat package.
Skeleton: This is a completely terrible idea. This is not minecraft. Ranged enemies might be a good idea, but no aimbots please. That would make this the only enemy you can’t avoid damage from, with the same health as a lawyercat.
Jack Skellington/Kris Kringle: Ok, these two are probably worse ideas than the Trollface. First of all, 5hp is instakill. They would be almost impossible to kill. If they spawned in towns, that means they’re quite likely to have more than 1 player fighting them at once, which means the guy who picks up the coins after it’s brought down would REALLY annoy the other players. Towns are meant to be safe places (the ones with pvp off, anyway). As already mentioned, 1000g takes hours to earn. Thanks to the gold limit, it’s hard to farm much more than 100g in 45 minutes, meaning it dropping even 100g is far too much, really.

More complaints to come when you add more ideas, I’m sure.

 
Flag Post

@meep42
actually, if u go to a GOOD farming area, i got 2000g in 20min

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Meep42:

Potions:
First of all, there IS no armor.
Health Potion: This is a completely terrible idea. 90 gold?! You know respawning heals you for free, right?
Vitality Potion: This is a completely terrible idea. This would give older/paying players a HUGE advantage over noobs, which Sim9 has been trying to prevent for a while. This is why EVERYONE has 3hp.
Defense Potion: This is a completely terrible idea. IF these were ever implemented, which i’m pretty sure they won’t be, this would be better than the Health Potion, and at the same price. The only punishment for dying is having to find your way back to where you were, you know.

Gun Ideas:
First of all, at the moment ammo replenishes each day as long as you have at least 1 left. Now, on to your guns:
Sniper: This is a completely terrible idea. No enemies drop more than 1g, making this completely pointless This would only be any good in pvp, for which there are no rewards.
Shotgun: This is not a completely terrible idea, but it would be very hard to make the shots worth the cost of the gun. It would only work deep in the wilderness (or in enclosed player dungeons).
Uzi: This is a completely terrible idea. I’m pretty sure it would be impossible to make something do less than 1 damage anyway. Besides, pistol and sword both one-shot lawyercats. Why the hell would you want to kill them SLOWER?
Bazooka: This is a completely terrible idea. There is no point to this gun. Enemies rarely group together enough to make this worth it, an it would be too easy to miss. Plus, as i’ve mentioned earlier, things like this would give noobs no chance against older players.
‘Your Basic Pistol’: This is a completely terrible idea. First of all, it’s already semi-auto. Secondly, it doesn’t kill hipsters instantly (although I wish it did).

Buying ammo: This is only a good idea for the pistol, and even then you’d have to make the ammo cost at least 1g per shot.

New Enemy Ideas:
Natural Zombie: This is a completely terrible idea. Being a zombie costs 1 plat at the moment. Not only would a ‘natural zombie’ make this a waste of money (and Sim needs us to buy plat to keep updating the game), adding this would also REALLY annoy players who’ve already bought zombies for plat in the past.
Bloop: This is a- Do you get where i’m going with this yet?! Just because you like minecraft doesn’t mean everyone else does. This game is not minecraft. This game shouldn’t BE minecraft. If nothing else, there would be no way of killing this safely without a gun. No-one likes insta-kill.
Trollface: This is a completely terrible idea. This is possibly the worst idea on here. First of all, not everyone has a gun, an not everyone will GET a gun, and so they stand no chance against this. Secondly, as already mentioned, no-one likes instakill. Also, no matter HOW low the chance is, if it drops anywhere near 1337 coins, wouldn’t it really suck if someone came and picked that up before you got a chance? Also also, that amount of money takes HOURS to earn. You don’t even get that much if you buy a basic plat package.
Skeleton: This is a completely terrible idea. This is not minecraft. Ranged enemies might be a good idea, but no aimbots please. That would make this the only enemy you can’t avoid damage from, with the same health as a lawyercat.
Jack Skellington/Kris Kringle: Ok, these two are probably worse ideas than the Trollface. First of all, 5hp is instakill. They would be almost impossible to kill. If they spawned in towns, that means they’re quite likely to have more than 1 player fighting them at once, which means the guy who picks up the coins after it’s brought down would REALLY annoy the other players. Towns are meant to be safe places (the ones with pvp off, anyway). As already mentioned, 1000g takes hours to earn. Thanks to the gold limit, it’s hard to farm much more than 100g in 45 minutes, meaning it dropping even 100g is far too much, really.

More complaints to come when you add more ideas, I’m sure.

Well, to compensate for all your complaints:
1) Zombies, I said RARE, rare x100000000, and if you do find them, well then good job.
2) I said /, coins or plat, in fact, raise it if you damn want to.
3) Spawn in towns. I said rare. RARE. READ. And heck, if you don’t want it in towns, THEN IT WON’T BE IN TOWNS.
4) If you’re complaining about the enemies mentioned with like range, WELL THEN PLEASE READ THE POTIONS AND STUFF.
5) Armor. I’m saying I want armor. I’m not saying DUUUUUR THERE’S ARMOR NOW BLAH BLAH BLAH, I’m saying I want to add armor.
6) Combat is too simple, and I’m saying I want to upgrade the enemies, including lawyercats, to be a bit stronger.
Overall: I’m saying YOU SIR, are trying to shoot down ideas that could probably make this desolate wasteland of 13 or 14 players, into a ramble of friendly people who build stuff together. I mean, even if RobbyZ/Sim9 added these ideas, but still had the cons of them, heck they probably would have enough money then to fix the bugs. This place is now a desolate wasteland run by the people who actually play it. I think 80% of all the structures are from people who quit the game. Remember Origin? Yeah. That was the place that was destroyed by structures on the outside. Do you realize sir, that If these ideas were added, and all the cons were removed, this game could have 1000000000000x more players than it has now? You’re probably one of those forum wanderers who plays the game for 10 minutes and goes to idea topics and shoot them down one by one. You don’t know anything.

 
Flag Post

As joshmala said, this guy whos trying to complain is just some sad old loser who is a enemy/hater of the game/sim9/robbyz.
I think these ideas would suit nicely, joshmala you should put them in the suggestion box.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by manic2009:

As joshmala said, this guy whos trying to complain is just some sad old loser who is a enemy/hater of the game/sim9/robbyz.
I think these ideas would suit nicely, joshmala you should put them in the suggestion box.

No. Meep is good, old, loyal user who is in friends with sim. Don’t insult him, or you insult me.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Joshmala:
Originally posted by Meep42:

Potions:
First of all, there IS no armor.
Health Potion: This is a completely terrible idea. 90 gold?! You know respawning heals you for free, right?
Vitality Potion: This is a completely terrible idea. This would give older/paying players a HUGE advantage over noobs, which Sim9 has been trying to prevent for a while. This is why EVERYONE has 3hp.
Defense Potion: This is a completely terrible idea. IF these were ever implemented, which i’m pretty sure they won’t be, this would be better than the Health Potion, and at the same price. The only punishment for dying is having to find your way back to where you were, you know.

Gun Ideas:
First of all, at the moment ammo replenishes each day as long as you have at least 1 left. Now, on to your guns:
Sniper: This is a completely terrible idea. No enemies drop more than 1g, making this completely pointless This would only be any good in pvp, for which there are no rewards.
Shotgun: This is not a completely terrible idea, but it would be very hard to make the shots worth the cost of the gun. It would only work deep in the wilderness (or in enclosed player dungeons).
Uzi: This is a completely terrible idea. I’m pretty sure it would be impossible to make something do less than 1 damage anyway. Besides, pistol and sword both one-shot lawyercats. Why the hell would you want to kill them SLOWER?
Bazooka: This is a completely terrible idea. There is no point to this gun. Enemies rarely group together enough to make this worth it, an it would be too easy to miss. Plus, as i’ve mentioned earlier, things like this would give noobs no chance against older players.
‘Your Basic Pistol’: This is a completely terrible idea. First of all, it’s already semi-auto. Secondly, it doesn’t kill hipsters instantly (although I wish it did).

Buying ammo: This is only a good idea for the pistol, and even then you’d have to make the ammo cost at least 1g per shot.

New Enemy Ideas:
Natural Zombie: This is a completely terrible idea. Being a zombie costs 1 plat at the moment. Not only would a ‘natural zombie’ make this a waste of money (and Sim needs us to buy plat to keep updating the game), adding this would also REALLY annoy players who’ve already bought zombies for plat in the past.
Bloop: This is a- Do you get where i’m going with this yet?! Just because you like minecraft doesn’t mean everyone else does. This game is not minecraft. This game shouldn’t BE minecraft. If nothing else, there would be no way of killing this safely without a gun. No-one likes insta-kill.
Trollface: This is a completely terrible idea. This is possibly the worst idea on here. First of all, not everyone has a gun, an not everyone will GET a gun, and so they stand no chance against this. Secondly, as already mentioned, no-one likes instakill. Also, no matter HOW low the chance is, if it drops anywhere near 1337 coins, wouldn’t it really suck if someone came and picked that up before you got a chance? Also also, that amount of money takes HOURS to earn. You don’t even get that much if you buy a basic plat package.
Skeleton: This is a completely terrible idea. This is not minecraft. Ranged enemies might be a good idea, but no aimbots please. That would make this the only enemy you can’t avoid damage from, with the same health as a lawyercat.
Jack Skellington/Kris Kringle: Ok, these two are probably worse ideas than the Trollface. First of all, 5hp is instakill. They would be almost impossible to kill. If they spawned in towns, that means they’re quite likely to have more than 1 player fighting them at once, which means the guy who picks up the coins after it’s brought down would REALLY annoy the other players. Towns are meant to be safe places (the ones with pvp off, anyway). As already mentioned, 1000g takes hours to earn. Thanks to the gold limit, it’s hard to farm much more than 100g in 45 minutes, meaning it dropping even 100g is far too much, really.

More complaints to come when you add more ideas, I’m sure.

Well, to compensate for all your complaints:
1) Zombies, I said RARE, rare x100000000, and if you do find them, well then good job.
2) I said /, coins or plat, in fact, raise it if you damn want to.
3) Spawn in towns. I said rare. RARE. READ. And heck, if you don’t want it in towns, THEN IT WON’T BE IN TOWNS.
4) If you’re complaining about the enemies mentioned with like range, WELL THEN PLEASE READ THE POTIONS AND STUFF.
5) Armor. I’m saying I want armor. I’m not saying DUUUUUR THERE’S ARMOR NOW BLAH BLAH BLAH, I’m saying I want to add armor.
6) Combat is too simple, and I’m saying I want to upgrade the enemies, including lawyercats, to be a bit stronger.
Overall: I’m saying YOU SIR, are trying to shoot down ideas that could probably make this desolate wasteland of 13 or 14 players, into a ramble of friendly people who build stuff together. I mean, even if RobbyZ/Sim9 added these ideas, but still had the cons of them, heck they probably would have enough money then to fix the bugs. This place is now a desolate wasteland run by the people who actually play it. I think 80% of all the structures are from people who quit the game. Remember Origin? Yeah. That was the place that was destroyed by structures on the outside. Do you realize sir, that If these ideas were added, and all the cons were removed, this game could have 1000000000000x more players than it has now? You’re probably one of those forum wanderers who plays the game for 10 minutes and goes to idea topics and shoot them down one by one. You don’t know anything.

Please, if you don’t know him, don’t say ‘’blah blah he is noob he don’t know anything blah blah’’
With your ideas this will become just minecraft copy+another lame casual mmo.
And to prevent you saying i don’t know anything, i play this game from like the only begining, I am not noob.

 
Flag Post

this game is not about combat it is about building

 
Flag Post

how about ghost or wolf or zombie or ninja or dead worriorXD

 
Flag Post

For one thing, i think that any good building game should have at least a small PVP and fighting script.
Also i now consider you a hater because you cant see different perspectives. I’m going to stop talking now,
because i am about to smash my computer to bits because i’m so mad about you.

Originally posted by Elias02:

this game is not about combat it is about building

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Moonboy675:

For one thing, i think that any good building game should have at least a small PVP and fighting script.
Also i now consider you a hater because you cant see different perspectives. I’m going to stop talking now,
because i am about to smash my computer to bits because i’m so mad about you.

Originally posted by Elias02:

this game is not about combat it is about
building


ironic you blame me for not seeing things rom others perspective yet do not refer to my perspective once
 
Flag Post

i’d say put new enemies.

 
Flag Post

To be honest, I like the ideas that Joshmala had EXCEPT Jack Skellington, Kris Kringle, trollface (tell me is it was a dif. person’s idea), and the bloop. (TOTALLY stolen from cloudstone) Oh and no skeleton aim bot.