[Dungeon Overlord] Aplicants are... broken or something

28 posts

Flag Post

We from Drachenhort have a problem, and other alliances maybe to: We cant se our aplicants anymore. It just wont stop loading, not even after waiting a long time or goin to another computer. Can somebody help or is there someone with the same problem?

Flag Post

Heres the bug as i have found it.

The 2nd last page of applicants is broken.

I had 6 pages of applicants, i could view all but page 5 of the list.

I then deleted a bunch of old ones, got it down to 5, i could view all but page 4 of the list. Repeated to get down to 4 pages, can view pages 1,2 and 4, but not page 3.

Hope that helps narrow it down NOG?

Flag Post

Well, it wont load a single list, it just keeps loading, nothing else. I heard MS and others have the problem to

Flag Post

Yes, I am MS

Flag Post

We’re looking into this issue, and will hopefully have it resolved soon.

So, Sharkhunter, you can view nearly all of your pages, 1-4 and most of 5, out of 6.

However, Arthur, you only have 1 page, and don’t get any of it?

Flag Post

what i am saying Pellets, is it depends how many applicants are on the list.

If you have 6 pages, you cant get to page 5. you can view 1to4, or skip to 6 by typing the 6 in the space and hitting enter
if you have 5 pages, you cant get to page 4 you can view 1-3, and skip to 5 by typing the 5 in the space and hitting enter

If you have 1-2 pages, you cant view anything.

In the first two examples above using the arrows to advance to the 2nd last page, or typing the number and enter, for the 2nd last page, just gives you a permanent loading screen.

Flag Post

Thanks for the more specific details. I’ll pass that information on.

Flag Post

applicants drop down button gone now + cant edit members :-(

Flag Post

I will let the team know right away. They are still working on the previous issue, but will alert them to this as well.

Flag Post

These issues should be resolved. Players may need to clear their cache to see the fixes.

Flag Post

Cleared my Cash multiple times, waited 5 minutes, he applicants wont load. Its really hard for Drachenhort, since we want to change almost all of our members. We have to kick alot but cant accept people

Flag Post

If you’re still having issues after yesterday’s fix, you may want to submit a Support ticket. If you include screen shots, it will help the team as they look into it further. http://support.nightowlgames.net

Flag Post

The same with Octopus Overlords. The issue is dragging on. :(
Given the few in-game tools that you have to manage your alliance and this nasty issue here, successfully managing an alliance is not possible.

Flag Post

I will let the team know, and we can look into it again.

Flag Post

Still not fixed…Applicants page is still not loading.

Flag Post

We have been looking into this issue again today, and are having difficulty reproducing it, which means that we have been unable to identify what is causing it. Players who have submitted tickets may wish to update them, or if you haven’t submitted yet, and would like to give Support more details, you may want to open a Ticket, if this issue is still persisting.

Giving as many details as possible is important
How many members currently in you Alliance:
What Browsers have you tried:
How many pages of applicants do you have:
Specifically, which pages can you not see:
If you type the page number, of the pages you cannot see by paging through, do they then load:

In our current test, we have an Alliance with 5 pages of applicants, and have no issues getting them load. So, we need to figure out what could be causing the issue in these cases. Any other information you think may be relevant will be greatly appreciated.

Flag Post

40, but dont worked with 96 too
Seamonkey, maybe unknown for you ;)
If it would load even ONE page i would tell ya
All :D

Flag Post

We believe we have found the cause of this, and are working to get it resolved. Hopefully this is something we can have fixed quickly.

Flag Post

um you broke it worse. lol

Flag Post

We haven’t done any Updates to the game, since Tuesday morning. If you’re having new issues, you may want to contact Support. http://support.nightowlgames.net

Flag Post

Similar to arthur’s response:

How many members currently in you Alliance: 40
What Browser(s) have you tried: Firefox 14+16
How many pages of applicants do you have: 0, stuck on loading screen
Specifically, which pages can you not see: all of them
If you type the page number, of the pages you cannot see by paging through, do they then load: typing not possible on loading screen

Flag Post

Thanks for the details! We are hoping to include the fix for this in a downtime later today. I will give you more details as we finish up testing, and get a better estimate of when we can deploy it.

Flag Post

Made it, they work again ;) Could you pls add that we can see the region in the applicants screen? I always have to click on the name, go back to alliance, members, applicants and kick or acept, and thats kinda annoying

Flag Post

I will make the suggestion to the team, it would definitely make Alliance organization easier.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator