[Kingdoms CCG] Balancing that should be involved

5 posts

Flag Post

First off the rules on gear cards is ridiculous. Its funny how an opponent can have what I almost might believe is an unlimited amount of gears on them. I had a guy who had 2 quickdraw cannons 2 longswords 1 health mantle and another gear on him. There should be a limit of how many gears a hero can have, that only seems logical to me. Also why on earth would they be allowed to have duplicates of the same card on. If anything the gear category should be changed to weapon, armor and misc as 3 different slots. Unless you guys for some reason favor this irrational concept that you can win a game without any monster cards on the field then idc.

Flag Post

I fully support that!

Flag Post

and then lets kill a whole deck archetype, plus a couple heroes on the way??? all because you probably didnt spent a dime on this cause you would have some cards to kill gear!! jeeezzz….

Flag Post

and then lets kill a whole deck archetype, plus a couple heroes on the way? all because you probably didnt spent a dime on this cause you would have some cards to kill gear!! jeeezzz…. you may also want more creatures spots on the playing field cause sometimes youre stuck with corpse after he maelstrom your 3 creatures and free gems too everyday? like 20 so you can get epic faster??

Flag Post

i.m.o

Need more direct damage spells
Need more creatures with on enter effects or ally buffs (on enter: destroy random gear? errh i’m surprised dev don’t have this yet…)
Need more gears too!

Allow Mono-Gear, Mono-Spell, Mono-Creature Archetypes to happen
Have single cast gears, i.e. instead of ‘Dark Missile’ have ‘Blackpowder Bomb’ that does exactly the same thing, but undeads aren’t immune to, and it is also a gear (So Drav can get his passive)

Unfortunately your rational idea would ruin the game, so unless they massively buff single gears…
e.g. Hero Ring: Gain 3 random charges
Health Mantle: Gain 3 HP
Quick-Draw (Gatling) Cannon: Deal 3 dmg/card drawn

I would vote no to your idea.

If I can only have 1 HP mantle out, it’s not worth having 4 duplicates of them just so i can have regen 1… and if it’s not worth having 4 of those mantles, having one in the deck ‘just for the off-chance that it might help’ would be stupid, and thus i wouldn’t include any.

So, either…

Keep it as it is

or

Take your suggestion on board, and buff all gears to be semi-ridiculous