[Galaxy Life] Trader scam list (updated)

114 posts

Flag Post

First off I’d like to say that the Kong Galaxy community is in general really nice, but alas even in such a community there are always going to be bad apples and lately there’s been an increasing number of scammers running around.

I’d like to make this thread where people can post up who these bad apples are and take care when trading / dealing with them!

General guideline:
1. Have a screenshot of the conversation / trade …etc. Not always possible in which case I’ll put a (?) next to the name.
2. Concisely state what the trade was suppose to be.
3. When trading, try not to refresh (to keep chat log, in case you need to screenshot for scammer listing).
4. Stay polite, this is intended to be purely informative for the community and not a QQ thread.
5. I recommend using imgur.com for image hosting, very user friendly =)

Scammer listing:
1. Killer404http://imgur.com/hLioK
2. removed – settled. Certainly of being a scammer below 90%, thus not shown based on benefit of doubt.
3. Demdisco – Old thread http://www.kongregate.com/forums/196-galaxy-life/topics/302071-trader-scam-list

Flag Post

If you actually want to say that I scammed, get a picture of which it shows ME saying it … meanwhile killer was busted wide open on that one.

Flag Post

Interesting, so you are saying you never said it? Trading 3 light for 1 battery that is? I’m curious as to how you’d answer that, it would clear away my last bit of doubt as to your true nature.

Edit: I saw your reply as I was about to remove your entry, solely due to not hearing another scam from you for awhile and doubting that you’d scam again after having been caught. Also a few of your alliance mates who I know has spoken on your behalf. However, seeing to your reply and what you are implying, I’m now completely certain of what you are.

Flag Post

And you are completely wrong of what you think of me, ive done lots of trades and becuase of 1 little glitch I get called a scammer ? I sent the stuff, I do lots of trades.And I see no reason to call me a scammer.Im calling you a fraud then.

Flag Post

You’re avoiding the question, I’ll repeat it again:

you are saying you never said it? Trading 3 light for 1 battery that is?

Cause I’m not sure where you’re standing. One moment it’s 3 light: 1 battery trade is true, and only 2 lights were lost to glitch, the next moment you’re implying you never said you’re trading 3 light for 1 battery.

A little consistency here please if you would. Maybe if you sticked to 1 story instead it’ll be more believable to me?

Flag Post

The glitch had occured not from my fault.At that time I sorely needed that battery and well, I had checked my inventory and I had about 9 Mana lights, so I decided to buy 1 for 3, since I have 9 which is a lot (I think) then, a glitch occured and your calling me a scammer.Nice.Good job.

Flag Post

That’s not what the screenshot says.

To quote : "Send me 3 if you want 3 :P "

I’d say anyone with half a brain can see that you got busted wide open.

Going by the proof we have available here, you look as guilty as michael jackson in a daycare centre.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

you can ask chat all day long, I don’t scam people :)

How’s the weather in that hole you dug yourself btw?

It’s nice and sunny up in my ivory tower.

Flag Post

aj2000, we have been over this: http://i.imgur.com/IKdi5.png can I now have you added on to that scam list?

and just because Xion said :demdisco: Trading 3 mana light for 1 star batteri, doesnt make it true (look at screenshot)

Flag Post

guys, There is no need to be mean to each other. like I said on the other forum, aj2000, can you get more proof? as I have proved in the screenshot, we can make this stuff up.

Flag Post

Example dachende: If we keep this up, demdisco will never be able to make another nuke.

Flag Post

Anyway I’ll stop further discourse with Demdisco from this point, anyone reading this thread is free to make their own conclusion based on what evidence is available, inferences and reading between the line. I think any reasonable person can read between the line and make their own conclusion at this point without further input from us.

And really, all I want in making this list is for people to take care and receive first before sending when trading with these folks, in which case everyone wins.

Edit: If any 3rd party is still confused and request clarification, I will create a concise logic chain with proof showing precisely how to arrive at the proper logical conclusion, as Dachende has reached.

Flag Post

Well the thread definitely delivers.
Everyone is well aware of who to trust and who not to – There’s enough people in chat usually who know whats going on to warn the others.
Good thread AJ.

Flag Post

My case has been settled, update it. I scammed 2 people yes, just to get revenge because they scammed. I think that’s right, if there was no revenge in this world, there would be no anger and thus no proper free world.

Flag Post

I don’t believe you 404killer, I bet you are lieng to make your self look good

Flag Post
Originally posted by 404killer:

My case has been settled, update it. I scammed 2 people yes, just to get revenge because they scammed. I think that’s right, if there was no revenge in this world, there would be no anger and thus no proper free world.

WRONG without anger there woud be a free world and we made anger _ and just cause somebody scammed doesent mean you gota scam them that means your a scammer with an excuse for stuff

Flag Post

For once, I agree.Who where these scammers now hm ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by 404killer:

Denied.

Flag Post

sky khan is a scammer, sent him a Purple crystal, and got nothing in return

Flag Post

Proof ?