[Fantasy Online] Gem Idea

13 posts

Flag Post

We know that you can get gems with buying them with money,buying them on market(20 gem note 500k it is overpriced),and geting 5 gem note from daily present(10% to get it).
My idea is that you get 1 gem for every level up.
I hope you like my idea,post if you like it or no and reason why :D.

 
Flag Post

Hmmm…1 gem for 1 level up…

+1.This should inspire everyone to level up some more and more

 
Flag Post

People create alts, party with there main, get to level 21 in 30mins, sell 20gem note.
Repeat.
-1

 
Flag Post

I think there should be an activity bonus for gems like every 30 minutes of ACTIVITY ( if your idel for 3 minutes your logged out ) you get 1 gem

 
Flag Post

thats a lot of gems…

 
Flag Post

yeah it would make gamer lose money and then the game might lag forever or something

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by farmerjoe17:

thats a lot of gems…

Originally posted by jjman070:

yeah it would make gamer lose money and then the game might lag forever or something

REALLY? you think thats a lot of gems?! 2and a half hours for 5 gems and you think thats a lot?!! if you still think thats a lot then what about 1 gem a day

 
Flag Post

Why are you complaining? I think it’s great that we have a 10% chance to get 5 Gems every day.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Jimmedy:

Why are you complaining? I think it’s great that we have a 10% chance to get 5 Gems every day.

yup the 10% chance to win 5 gems a day is great but I think there some other way because now gems are so overpriced

 
Flag Post

A gem for every level up. A gem for every 30 minutes of activity. A gem for every 1k monsters killed. WTF is wrong with you what is it next a gem everytime you kiss gamer’s ass?

 
Flag Post

The reason Gems are overpriced is because that darn SLIME BOX. It has the lockpickaxe and so then, People are making it harder for u to have a free shot at that item. When the Slime Box is discontinued prices will lower.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Rara11:
Originally posted by farmerjoe17:

thats a lot of gems…

Originally posted by jjman070:

yeah it would make gamer lose money and then the game might lag forever or something

REALLY? you think thats a lot of gems?! 2and a half hours for 5 gems and you think thats a lot?!! if you still think thats a lot then what about 1 gem a day

…. 10 gems per bot level up 5 gems and alts= FAIL

 
Flag Post

If you guys are still complaining 1 gem each 50K of xp"earned. is that enough complainers??( the ones that were compla"ning of "too many gems