[Skyshard Heroes] Where are My Ori cores?

9 posts

Flag Post

Now, Heres the funny thing, Im looking for Orgy cores, And I can’t find jack.

Raided 20 bases in one day. Not ONE orgy core. NOT ONE syn and rud.

I appreciate the fact you two are Dropping MASSIVE upgrades to the Game, But right now, I could use some Orgy cores, Because, We haven’t found ANY.

Its making me wonder if the Cores were Even Implemented because if you guys hadn’t MENTION those cores, We could just be playing for YEARS and not Find ONE or even KNOW about the cores.

So making sure…ARE they IN the game code? Or did you guys Buried them un 7 billion tons of Dirt and Rock underneath a citadel and we only break the citadels expecting them within the Rubble of a Cit?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Armymonger187:

Now, Heres the funny thing, Im looking for Orgy cores, And I can’t find jack.

Raided 20 bases in one day. Not ONE orgy core. NOT ONE syn and rud.

I appreciate the fact you two are Dropping MASSIVE upgrades to the Game, But right now, I could use some Orgy cores, Because, We haven’t found ANY.

Its making me wonder if the Cores were Even Implemented because if you guys hadn’t MENTION those cores, We could just be playing for YEARS and not Find ONE or even KNOW about the cores.

So making sure…ARE they IN the game code? Or did you guys Buried them un 7 billion tons of Dirt and Rock underneath a citadel and we only break the citadels expecting them within the Rubble of a Cit?

Ori cores drop from Cit 5-6. Orgy cores are not currently implemented.

Flag Post

hahahahhaha I would love a ORGY core!

Flag Post

Syn, I have been RAIDING level 5-6 citadels. Still nothing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Armymonger187:

Syn, I have been RAIDING level 5-6 citadels. Still nothing.

Same here. I Destroyed over 30 lvl 5-6 citadels from PvP rival page since forge update, haven’t got a single one and considering you can’t craft them and people need a lot of them… :L

Flag Post

I was about to point it out, but syn did it marvellously. I’ve already gotten about 4 Ori cores, as well as 2 cloudstone cores, but never got any Orgy cores. That would be really awesome though. You think it’s a core with the power of starting an orgy? o;

Flag Post
Originally posted by AleXinoS:

I was about to point it out, but syn did it marvellously. I’ve already gotten about 4 Ori cores, as well as 2 cloudstone cores, but never got any Orgy cores. That would be really awesome though. You think it’s a core with the power of starting an orgy? o;

That is so you. :P

Flag Post

Does it require complete destruction of the base or just snag the citadel in order to get the drop? I’ve been having rotten luck with Cloudstone cores as well.

Flag Post

i got an ori core using citadel rushing only plus the silos so its okay without the base total razing but i still got only 2 so far after raiding about 50 cits lvl 5 to lvl 6.