[Galaxy Life] Level of Halloween waves

4 posts

Flag Post

What level base is expected to be able to do much about the halloween waves?

I got to a Level 3 starbase with level 3 guns just after the event started and they would get destroyed by the mobs before killing any. The event mines (pumkins and signs) are the only things that got me kills.

Halfway through I got a bunker and I have tanks unlocked, but rocket guys and tanks get wiped out quickly so a level 1 bunker full only seems to get 1 or 2 more mobs down. (I’ve almost unlocked the first flying unit)

So far it seems like the event has been a “it’s been 7 hours, lets wipe out your base” notice with no hope of getting to the necessary number of kills by the end. (I’m in the low 200’s now)

Flag Post

I believe I almost have 200, but unless these units are great, this event will not have been worth it for me. I’ve spent a lot of money filling my defense bunkers, and still I have had my base destroyed multiple times (costing me even more money).

Flag Post

At starbase level 4, I was only getting 20-35 kills per wave. I upgraded to level 5 and finished unlocked falcons yesterday, and am now getting 40-65 per wave, which would have made this event doable if I’d gotten there earlier.

Flag Post

It seems like the event was just a way to A) Reward long time players with easy, and extremely powerful units (Or so i think.). and B)A way to make money