[Dungeon Overlord] Sildegil

16 posts

Flag Post

Hey guys,

You may have seen recent complaints about Sildegil complaining about his recent attacks from MS alliance.

He has repeatedly farmed newer players and has been warned plenty of times about his aggression. He attacked relentlessly. From the first day I came out of protection, he has farmed me. He stopped only once he no longer loots resource. He then would wait a few hours and attack again. Mind you at the time, I was just learning the game and barely had ~100 power. He was already at 2k power.

Below is the album of the attacks:
http://imgur.com/a/Ixhvc

If anyone else had been hit by him, please feel free to post it here.

He’s complaining so badly that he’s supposedly emailed NOG about it and I’d like to at least show them evidence of his play.

Flag Post

Q.E.D.

Flag Post

Merkel. We started in the same mountain. Was it the first day or the seond of my arrival in the game, you attacked me. You raided me.

I thought: ok, let s fight. The next day, I did attack you and did again.

You attacked me first and got smashed back.

Was I the one whining?

Flag Post

Alright, and what you say to me? I also attacked you first? http://i.imgur.com/4IxhZ.png

Flag Post

Is it forbidden to attack anyone? I thought that only griefing was.

I raided for 2 hours then left you alone.

Flag Post

2 hours then left me with all creatures dead and lots of resources lost in both dungeon. 50 lvl thieves vs lvl 25-30 orcs and warlocks. Flawless victory, congratulations.

Flag Post

I see. Let s say that every attack, on every dungeon, must be made by the exact same troops in level and number. And then why dont we just roll a dice?

We started at the same time, in the same region, in the same conditions, with no specific advantage. I didnt started the game 2 months before you (pre release). I didnt spent hundreds of dollars in the game.

I didnt grief you. I didnt pillage. I attacked you and I looted you then I left. You could have hidden your troops, you wouldnt have lost much. You could have made safe storage.

Sorry, I dont know if it was a “flawless victory”, I just know that it was a fair one.

Flag Post

There’s a difference between attacking someone and attacking then burning and salting the ground so nothing ever grows again.

Flag Post

That is called pillaging which I didnt do. So far I havent pillaged anyone. The only player I consider pillaging is merker.

Flag Post

Sildegil: Your attack rate was about 1 attack every 2-5 minutes. Over the course of 2 hours, thats around 24-60 attacks. It may not be intended as griefing but with that level of overpowering and that many attacks it looks a lot like it. Enough that the difference might as well be academic.

Flag Post

I must have lauched 4 row of attack. Beside the first, splited in 2 or 3 to hit different building. It is not even close to 24-64 attacks. I doubt that anyone in DS could have enough loot for keeping busy 9 thieves level 50 that long.

90% of the players who are attacking someone loot him dry. But yea, go ahead, blame me.

Flag Post

I have seen evidence that you repeatedly targeted the same players and that you caused numerous players to go inactive in your region. You even once complained to me that you would have to move your base because you killed everything in 7 mountains near you and they all quit. Even when given legitimate targets and rules for attacking, you continued to flaunt what damage you were doing to your region, and continued to hit players who were off limit. That coupled with evidence that you lied about attacks being retaliations provided by other players, yes, we saw through it and saw what kind of player you were. We gave you plenty of opportunity to improve yourself, while at the same time promising others they could take you out if you continued down the path you were on. I am not one to back down on a promise. If I can’t convince you to play honourably, you have no place in Chaos. We are elite, we are honourable, we play with majesty. If you can only be strong by preying on the weak we don’t want you with us, you don’t belong. I gave you as a gift to an ally who revels in eating players like you, so thankyou for allowing me to gift them with that. I would have preferred you to play as our rules decree, but if you cannot, we will have you punished. I care not who does the punishing, only that we request it and it is done.

Flag Post

I have no reason to waste my time with you Thea. You are the worst person to talk about honor and eliteness.

First of all, I havent lied on anything. What lies, what proof are you talking about. I always said loud what I did.

Secondly, about honor, it is a joke right? MS leaders told me that they were contacted by you girls, chaos “leaders”, to attack me while I was still in your guild. Basically, you backstabbed your own guildmates. In every language, it is called treason, betrayal, the ultimate act of treachery.

Had you have any honor, you would have warned me and/or kick me out of the alliance before doing this. Had you been remotly elite, you would have attacked me yourself.

You are neither, obviously.

I dont feel resentful about MS. I do toward CHAOS.

Flag Post

I would not describe it as backstabbing – MS raised a concern about your behavior to CHAOS because your behavior reflected on them. We pointed out that if your behavior didn’t change, we would be forced to get involved, but that we would prefer that not happen. When you quit CHAOS, our hands were no longer tied. So you had both the #1 and #2 alliances on the server concerned. My understanding is they did try to work with you. I’m more concerned about your future behavior, Sild, than the soap opera that wraps it.

Flag Post

And you return again… Great raids, right? And of course fair and honorable…

http://imgur.com/a/fC3oK

Flag Post

we need to accept that you can’t civilize a rabid dog… all you can do is put the dog down for the benefit of everyone