[Legacy of Heroes] Stuck Again

6 posts

Flag Post

Hey people! I’m stuck on the first time you fight Pesticide in issue 3. Any tips about how to pwn his mask off? My class is an acolyte. Thanks!

Flag Post

At the earlier levels its mostly trial and error until you have enough cards to build up a decent enough strategy my suggestion is try finding a bunch of different recovery cards to keep you deck supplied. I replayed through the first chapters to build up enough money to by the glory packs as they tend to have better cards that help out in the long run.

Flag Post

Also, I’d suggest drafting when you can. Use all idols you get on draft packs. In my first draft, at level 16, I got a scoreboard and a fire and ice. That scoreboard took me through the first 5 issues easily :)

I also agree about saving up for glory packs. I think I bought one honor pack and then saved up for glory packs after that. Don’t worry, you’ll get plenty of honor packs from the 6th day reward :)

Flag Post

About the busts/idols: Draft packs are the best use of them almost all of the time, but if you don’t want to spend money it’s not a bad idea to hold on to them until the moment you want to draft. If that means you have 3, or 5, or 20 of them, so be it. The reason is that every once in a while, there’s a promotion even better than the draft packs available for the LC you can obtain from busts. If you do turn them in for the Coins, try to do it with 4 at once. Drafts are wonderful, but the odds of getting an Epic+ rarity card (let alone more than one) seems to be about 1 in 4. You should be able to get some handy Rare cards, though, if nothing else.

Also, it’s generally a better deal to draft on a Monday during the Monday Night Heroes event if you can. You’ll see the Draft button be red and say “Draft Night!” while it’s going on. Your first draft gives you a free bust along with your normal rewards. If you can manage more than one draft, there’s also other prizes to be had as freebies, but the Bust is the best because it requires only a single draft, and is worth a free pack OR LC, your choice.

Flag Post

Im stuck on issue 2 and green with envy won’t open?

Flag Post

Brawls is a good idea for lol lvls xD