[Legacy of Heroes] Recruitment - The Farming Stop

17 posts

Flag Post

You want to get some league cards? Then apply The Farming Stop. We all are willing to brawl, but we need to grow in number!!

Requirement: lvl 80-like, willing to do league brawls.

“The Farming Stop” awaits you

Flag Post

Well seems like I’m your man lvl 143, quite a few times active each day and I promise to be of some help in any upcoming brawl ;-)

Flag Post

Just applied, as the majority of the active members in my league stopped playing, apparently.

Flag Post

We still have room for a lot of ppl. Join The Farming Stop!!

Flag Post

I’m in. IGN TheAlbinoRodent – level 114, but playing regularly and leveling often.

Flag Post

Welcome

We´ll be back to league brawling after the MegaBrawl

Flag Post

Hey guys, we’re looking for more active defenders! We just need 5 more ladies or gents who are willing to contribute their strength to our defenses! If you’re still looking for a league, we’re here for you! Don’t miss out on the fantastic forge cards that are coming from the league defense!

Flag Post

I would like to join, please.

Flag Post

Glad to have you!

Hey people, we just need two more league defenders and we’re golden! Please please please come along and help us out!

Flag Post

Just did some spring cleaning, so we have slots open for new members! We’re a Rank 38 league (whatever that means), so if you’re looking for a good, solid league to embark on exciting adventures with, please come to us! WE’ll be glad to have you!

http://www.kongregate.com/games/5thPlanetGames/legacy-of-heroes?kv_action_type=guildinvite&kv_fbuid=kong_panahinuva&kv_trk=guildinvite

Flag Post

We still have 3 slots left people! Muffins and lemonade await you.

Flag Post

Well, I’m only 48 right now, but I’m on twice a day and am a CoD veteran. I’d love to join.

Flag Post

I would like to join, but it’s not letting me apply at the moment.

Flag Post

We have room for two more people! Level doesn’t really matter, so as long as you are active.

Come join the Farming Stop! It’s like being in the royal family, but less elitist

Flag Post

One slot left! Come get it while it’s hot

Flag Post

just applied. m lvl 287 strongarm on armor games. forgot to put that in,

used to stuff like steam where u can look that up i guess…

Flag Post

Another slot has opened up, ladies and gentlemen! Our ELO swings between rank 20 and 30. No required level, being active is all that matters (especially if you are on at several times, as we play at different times)