[Lost Magic] Arena guide and tips

5 posts

Flag Post

Arena is the fisrt of many player versus player dungeons of the world of Lost Magic. Winning an arena match rewards arena points, which can be spent to obtain powerful rewards from Ming at courtyard.

To get into arena, go to “find group” menu, choose “city arena” and sign up. Once 10 players signed up, arena match will start soon with players randomly distributed into two teams of 5 players. There are level brackets for arena matches, so players of levels 3-5, 6-8 etc are divided into different pools.

The objective of an arena match is to get into opponents’ base before they get to yours. It may sound easy at first, but there are not only opposing team’s players to disturb you, but also powerful protectors of each team holding paths. To get the path into their base unlocked, your team needs to defeat their keeper.

Flag Post

I’d suggest TEMPORARILY dropping the amount of players needed and lowering guardian health. Make it 3v3. It is TOO damn hard to find an arena match. Not to talk I’m even level 6, so it is IMPOSSIBLE for me.

Flag Post

i think gtmeteor is totally right. i’m lvl 3 and still..10 players? i had no ideea that was the reason why arena didn’t start every time i signed up for it..

Flag Post

I also agree, at least temporarily. The game hasn’t taken off quite yet here, but it seems like there should be at LEAST one arena per day. So far there’s been… maybe six or seven, if the high scores are correct? 3v3 seems perfect.

Flag Post

so thats why i cant play in the arena. i still have to wait 9 other players… still on level 3