[Lost Magic] The Loot System

4 posts

Flag Post

So it was my first time in the crypt dungeon and i was with Traner and Jesus, two players i have met. Jesus was the leader. After several easy battles and the boss, it was time to distribute the loot. However, Jesus took all the loot and left without saying a word. How is this system fair? Did the game creator expect everyone to share and distribute fairly? Wondering if the game creators can look into this and come up with a more desirable loot system, maybe dice roll, or some kind of points system? Thank you.

Flag Post

There are two systems right now, one that you described (a rolling system) and the one you experienced. It’s up to the leader to decide on which system to use. At least, that’s SUPPOSED to be the way it works. I haven’t actually used the rolling system.

It’s annoying when people do that, but you learn who to go into dungeons with and who not to take pretty fast that way.

Flag Post

Party leader could click their portrait to change it either way. Both systems have advantages and disadvanatges. You could say if loot is ditributed by the party leader if theres bag icon next to his party leader crown. If not, than loot is ditributed automatically.

Flag Post

Neither system works as intended.

Roll should be made automatically, not manually. Otherwise it’s just Master Looter anyways.
And buyout… is the same as Master looter.