[WarFlow] Improvements of Nov 6—MCU Ranking Event

2 posts

Flag Post

Events on:
1.MCU Ranking
2.MCU Purchase without VIP limit and Fixed price 40 Gold
3.Special Battle Bonus: double the items drop in treasure map, and set max 3 MCU cost in battle
4.Increased Equip Drop rate in elite troops and elite legion
5.Elite Force and Elite Legion attack cost 30% off
6.Magic rate 80%-100%
7.Farm productivity*3
Event Duration: Nov. 6 23:00 Maintenance to Nov. 13 23:00 Maintenance (PST)

Events off:
1.Close Happy Halloween Event: Happy Halloween Rank is ended, and all methods to get Masks and Ghosts are also ended; the playing Masks\Ghosts is still available where players can still get Candy Fr.
2.Totem slot 30% off, Inventory slot 30% off
3.Pumpkin Calvary Battle. Special battle no long drop Halloween Masks

Events needed detailed explanation:

1. MCU Ranking Event
Instruction:
When daily MCU used and accumulative MCU used in the event duration meets the following requirement, players will receive a serial of extra rewards. And every MCU used counts 1 point in the MCU Rank, when event is ended, Top 30 players in the MCU rank can claim another set of rewards. Note: free MCU is also counted.
Time Duration: Nov. 6 23:00 Maintenance to Nov. 13 23:00 Maintenance (PST)

Daily Rewards: (MCU counting reset at 05:00 every day)

Accumulative Rewards:

Note: After the 400, every time the accumulative MCU used reach 100, players will receive 500,000 silver and the limit of accumulative MCU used is 3000.

MCU Ranking Rewards:
The MCU used point stops counting at Nov. 13, 23:00:00 PST
Rules of Ranking: Points>RP>Level>Time when attaining the points

2. Special Battle Bonus: double the items drop in treasure map, and set max 3 MCU cost in battle
In the event duration, items that drop from the treasure map such as Honor, silver, Enhanced Cards, Jewels, Glyphs, and Sacred Jewels etc. are double.

3. Increased Equip Drop rate in elite troops and elite legion:
Normal attack drop rate 1.8, Storm drop rate3, Plat. Storm drop rate*4, Supre. Storm drop rate*5

4. Elite Force and Elite Legion attack cost 30% off:
Storm: 14 Gold
Plat. Storm: 28 Gold
Supre. Storm: 70 Gold

Enjoy the Events and thanks for your support!

WarFlow Team
2012-11-07

Flag Post

Receiving reward from this event is not working correctly. I got second place in this ranking event and when I clicked receive, I was not able to choose 1 in 5 purple totem. I spoke to the people who got 1st and 3rd places and neither of them were able to choose their reward neither.