[Galaxy Life] Colonizing

9 posts

Flag Post

i keep getting told that I cant form a new colony. I have all the pre requisites, but it tells me the server denies the purchase and makes me reload every time. I’ve tried different galaxies and nothing. I try every day for 3 days now. Any reason that this problem is there?

Flag Post

I have been getting this same thing. I don’t know why it is happening and have tried, with the correct prerequisites, over the last week to get a new planet. I have also tried different systems and planets. I get the same message you are. I would like to find out why this is happening.

Flag Post

I too am having the same problem.
The exact message is :
“The server has refused the purchase of this planet. Timeout exceeded. "

Can we fix this ?

Flag Post

I have the same problem. I can’t make any more colonies, and I get the same error message.

Flag Post

More to the point, can we fix this soon ? Like before christmas ? :D

Flag Post

I sent a bug report in to Support. It asked for my special ID code. No instructions on how to get that for Kong (since I am guessing they focus mainly on Facespace or Mybook or wherever else they put this game)

Lets hope this is a temporary bug. Cause otherwise, the game is pretty unplayable.

Flag Post

There is a big long number in the white space to the right of the twitter link. Maybe thats the ID code they want?

Flag Post

I too am receiving that error.

I tried submitting a bug through their support link for a different issue before, and just put in the text of the bug that it was from Kong. I got a response pretty quick, saying to report the bug through Kong itself. After doing that 5 weeks ago, I still have yet to receive a single message back from the developers. And the issue isn’t fixed either. As evidenced by that and the Halloween bunker emptying bug never being fixed, the developers of this game seem like they couldn’t care less about their Kong user base.

Flag Post

As a workaround, however… if you don’t care about which planet itself, and just care about the system, you can still create colony’s from the galaxy view, from inside the little window that pops up when you click on a system. Click on one of the free planets in that window, and click colonize. That seems to work. So looks like its a gap in their testing plan, as you can still create colonies that way.