Hi guys, i really love this game, but hey, no one likes to waste 1+ hour of his life farming wood cause its such a drag.
Introducing the lazy wood farm technique i just invented just now.
step 1: Set graphics to low to speed things up
Step 2: Get an archer with first attack and electrobolt2. Turn off ricochet.
Step 3: Get a t4/t5 knight who take no more than 1 damage from stoneskins (i think you need at least 250 defense)
Step 4: Get 4 sneaks without a weapon. A dandy/shadow is fine too, but you have to unequip the sword. The sneaks should learn ricochet and scavenge 2.
Step 5: Go to Halvarian Peaks room1.
1) There are 2 stone skins and 3 poison zappers. Use the archer to kill the 3 zappers at the back.
2) Put your knight in front and let it be idle.
3) switch out the archer for a sneak.
4) Use the sneaks to attack the stone skins.
5) Go for a cup of tea/ watch you tube for roughly 3 minutes.
6) The sneaks should be starving. Switch the 2 sneaks out for the other 2 not starving sneaks.
7) Go for another tea break
8) Come back after another 3 minutes and your team should be dead.
- If you are efficient (you dont let your sneaks starve for too long)
You can gain exactly 1555 wood in approximately 4 minutes 10 seconds. Assuming it takes 50 seconds to prepare (feed/ etc)
You can earn 1555 wood in 5 minutes
and hence you earn (18660) wood in 1 hour, which is honestly, not that good, but is pretty much hands free.
Thats it folks!