[Skyshard Heroes] [Dev] Gunjack Assault update

30 posts

Flag Post

The new Gunjack Assault update is out! Battle against Locke and his army of Gunjacks in a new limited-time mission chain, and earn points that can be turned in for exclusive limited-time rewards!

We’re also introducing a new item type, Contracts, that let you build new unit types in the Barracks!

Additional notes:
-Improved performance by reducing the overhead on animations
-Fixed some syncing issues that would sometimes cause Hero powers to fail

Flag Post

Very well down synapticon, it’s fantastic to get new updates every now and then, i experience less battle bugs, the events are another content you can do when playing and can’t wait til CR shop.

• I do got a few comments. People are not happy how Event Points are rewarded. Mission 1 gives 349 event opints, mission 2 gives 947 event points, mission 3 gives 2-3k event points and mission 4 gives 8-9k event points (from what other players have told me). I can only do mission 2 and mission 3 is a little too hard for me and everyone wants to get the new hero and contracts. The problem people have is while others have to play over 18/h a day on mission 2 for 10 days to get 500,000 event points for the new LIMITED hero, we can have pro players do the same thing on mission 4 and only have to spend 6 attacks a day for 10 days to get 500k event points for the hero. Why is a pro player, who is already OP, one single attack worth TEN times more than a noob? Also, mission 2 is very easy for me and mission 3 is a little bit too difficult, i have lvl 7 alaric, lvl 7 mage and 25 unit strength, so i’m a decent player in this game, and i can’t even beat mission 3? The change is too hard, the value of Event Points rewarded based on strength and not ACTIVITY isn’t a good idea and 500,000 event points is a big number anyways. Hope you understand, thanks.

Flag Post

We will be increasing the Event Points awarded from missions 1-3 shortly, along with a couple of additional bug fixes.

Flag Post

Very well put Sour, I came here to say just about the same… I too am stuck on mission 2 so I really do hope to see an increase in rewards there! Otherwise I won’t get much out of this event… :( I like this event and what’s probably coming in the future though!

Flag Post

Nononononono WAIT WAIT STOOOOP!!!
Don’t increase missions 1-2 or any mission’s event points gain just like that! Listen carefully first. If missions 1-2 give more points, even pro’s will farm it and get there faster than nubs, so that doesn’t really balance anything. It has to be level-based. The reward gained for mission 1-4 has to be adjusted to the level. A low level should get as many points on mission 1 as a high level on mission 4, and a low level should get as many few points on level 4 as a high level on level 1, see my drift? So that way high levels will HAVE to farm higher missions and low levels will be able to farm lower level missions that is more suited to them, that way it’s all fair for everyone effort-wise. c:

Oh, also, awesome.

Flag Post

thats kinda what Ive been doing, Im farming the lvl 2 base for points.
the lvl 3 base Takes too much out of me for less… Complete BS.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AleXinoS:

First, syn has already increased event points in mission 1-3 based off players reactions in Room #01 chat, not jut mine. Second, players farm where they earn the most event points, pros farm event mission 4, so changing mission 1-3 only makes it more fair to lower levels and doesn’t effect pros whatsoever. Your idea with “levels” won’t do any good, you should know that a players level should not be influenced whether how much rewards you get in any content, such as event points. And players should be awarded on there strength, not penalized for it. The thing that needs to be changed is the value of an attack compared to someone who cleared mission 1 and cleared mission 4. A 10:1 ratio in attack value between mission 1 and 4 for this event is asinine, a lvl 100 clearing the mission 4 should get no more than 4 times than mission 1. Mission 2 should be worth half as much as mission 4 and mission 3 should be right between. it shouldn’t be this elastic.

Flag Post

Something should be done, if for no other reason than to get the contract and Hero, you’re looking at 1200 mission 2’s accomplished. I barely found success on the third, and lost 25 of 30 troops, and I’m modestly experienced. No casual player will earn anything decent here. Only the most dedicated players have the time or investment to really bang this out, and I’m not really sold on these rewards being more lucrative or entertaining as continuing farming AI for Cit7 crap. :(

Flag Post

i don’t mean to be pessimistic, but it seem that this new event will only allow a handful of strong players to get stronger…

and…Players still don’t get anything for playing in a guild. Heros placed on tiles should give resources/rewards income to the owner of that hero, things like that! I don’t like the idea that the leader will have to distribute rewards based on CR, that will be annoying as hell.

thanks

Flag Post

Has the increased point update gone into effect? If so, farming level 3, you need to complete it 177 times for one 500k reward.

I get about 35 attacks in 12 hours of play. I’ve sadly yet to see many others, if any, who play as often as I do. So, in five 12-hour sessions, you can earn either the Hero or contract. I don’t even want to do the sad math for casual players. Surely, the math can be investigated.

Not to mention, you earn zero resources, so, I hope you didn’t plan on farming or tile-taking in that 12-hour session. If you lose troops, you have serious ground to make up. I hate to be a nae-sayer, but this is not going to go over well with anyone outside of losers like me with little else to do with their days.

Flag Post

there are plenty of OP players that cannot beat level 4. Congrats on the UBER hard game syn! Bravo

Flag Post

slowly this game is loosing popularity same as TDP4 from releasing fantastic but useless updates that benefit only higher lvl players and buyers.

Flag Post

So, apparently you can only claim each item once. Guess that means I can stop at 35k farmed and just stick with my 3 cloudstone cores.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AleXinoS:

Don’t increase missions 1-2 or any mission’s event points gain just like that! Listen carefully first. If missions 1-2 give more points, even pro’s will farm it and get there faster than nubs, so that doesn’t really balance anything. It has to be level-based. The reward gained for mission 1-4 has to be adjusted to the level. A low level should get as many points on mission 1 as a high level on mission 4, and a low level should get as many few points on level 4 as a high level on level 1, see my drift? So that way high levels will HAVE to farm higher missions and low levels will be able to farm lower level missions that is more suited to them, that way it’s all fair for everyone effort-wise. c:

Oh, also, awesome.

and synap you should consider the citadel lvl instead of player lvl,since some of the new comes have lvl 8 citadel and they still stay between lvl 20 to 35,so its best to consider citadel lvl instead of player lvl.

Flag Post

And synap do you wish for the players who played for long time in this good game of yours to quit?no seriously how could any one pass the 4th special mission without the buffs you so kindly provided in stores for precious skystones and how could you expect us to farm such a base like that?doing citadel rush is not also helping since they provide even lower points than razing the before missions?? how can you except us to collect 5000K points in less than 10 daysthats soo stupid soo idiotic.how can you,we play this game for fun and challenge and not to be disappointed all the times when you release new update and it turns to be even worse since we cant achieve the mammoth requirements,same when do you except us to forge an aquinas plateat year 2020? and those who already brought the cloudstone armour which you released during the first hero equipment update,only they could achieve thisand this event its total waste to even participate in it,the only worthy thing in this update that can be fairly brought using points is cloudstones rest might go to dumbster,make a census how many people are unlocked anything after the event ends and examine it and you will understand.seriously this undermines everyones purpose of playing this game.

Flag Post

sorry forgot about the – , – and added something else my bad,and synap either do one of the following before this event goes to waste.
increase the points earned by 2x or decrease the costs of the rewards thats all i have to say.

Flag Post

We’ll be dropping the difficulty of Mission 3 soon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rudgutter:

We’ll be dropping the difficulty of Mission 3 soon.

Definitely appreciated. Thanks. :) Hopefully this will be enough.

Flag Post

these missions are difficult but level 4 is beatable with a lvl 8 or 9 keris takes almost the whole time but doable. hope it helps

Flag Post

Just beat mission 4 with full 9 alaric and 30 level 9 rangers. Lost 4 rangers, got about 3600 event points.

Flag Post

I’m afraid we’ll be lucky if more than a handful of people earn 500,000 points. Even farming the third mission, I’ve already lost interest.

Flag Post

need more time

Flag Post

The main problem I foresee is guilds like Agency and a few others now having 20 new hero’s added to the guild and how that will effect the conquest map, especially if Locke is a limited time only and can’t be bought my other means.

20 more tiles that only the top guilds will even have a reasonable chance of obtaining. “As if Agency didn’t own enough of the map”
More CR
The strong get stronger and the weak get weaker…. Lets see how that pans out for ya Synapticon.

Flag Post

nice,i never thought of that way suppose agency kicks out those who dont have locke and gets in the players who have then well its effect is quite damaging.

Flag Post

I buy Rivet Steel, but it looks like my hero receive same dmg from towers as before(with iron armor). Im not sure, but it would be nice if u will check it.