- Two new pieces of equipment have been added: Quickhit Gloves and Quickhit Chest.
- Genesis Backpack for the 1st time are here!
- Chance for Legendary cards, Lunchboxes, and Packs, including the GENESIS PACK.
- The amazing contents of the backpack are now shown in game if you hover over it.
- There will be a Free Promo Item given out on our twitter (http://www.twitter.com/5pg_loh) via a link sometime on November 13th.
- New Craft Added: Mysterious Compound into 2x Hyper Energy Drinks
- Glory Packs used in drafting will now give you the craft components you would have gotten for just opening them.
- AFK Auto Concede/Autoplay
- If you are forced to autoplay 3 times in Draft, EFL, and Duel do to being AFK you will now automatically concede the game.
- If you are forced to autoplay 3 times in Bralws do to being AFK you will now be forced to autoplay till the end of the brawl.
- This is to help with players sitting and waiting for long periods while the other player was away or not paying attention.
New Monday Night Heroes Rewards!
- 1 Draft = Bust of Aloysius Zeroth
- 3 Drafts = Draft Pack
- 5 Drafts = Prestige Pack
- 15 Drafts = 3 x Genesis Backpack
- Crazy New EFL Rules for this week.
- No cards with double damage effects
- No cards with playing additional threat effects
- No “The Abyss”
- No “Painful Memories”
- No “Last Ditch Effort”
- 40-50 card deck size
The Schism has Arrived in this new Mega Brawl
- The final bout against the Schism as he has finally broke through to our reality. We need everyone to help stop the obliteration of reality and destroy this goliath.
- There is 4 new cards unique to this Mega Brawl.
- Some exciting crafts added to the brawl drops.
- For a list of the rewards look here:http://www.lohgame.com/images/arrived.jpg
- Irrepressible Optimism banish effect will no longer cause buffs from depleted cards to appear.
- Fixed Fire Wall, Sweet Revenge, and Mind Over Matter lasting longer than they should.
- Shimmerstorm: Upstart now correctly adds damage for Upstarts.
- Devastatrix: Upstart now correctly adds damage for Upstarts.
- Behind the scene changes to increase server stability.
- All Zeroth card subtypes are now Zeroth.
- Draft night will no longer visually start a little early.
- Titles can cause small display issues with player’s name being too long.
- Banish pile cards sometimes do not appear. Clicking on the pile will still show the popup.
- Equipment buffs lasting visually a turn longer than they are supposed to.
- The card “Up and At’em” is not displaying its buff in the buff window.
- “Do as I Do” buff will not visually show up in buff list for your team.
- Fire Wall’s buff visually lasts longer than it should.