[UberStrike] $clans$

7 posts

Flag Post

most of us dont have bank accounts and most dont get free credits now that i dont get free credits and im only twelve yrs old i had a clan the was F.B.INOW my father used his bank account to pay for my credit needs now im now positve that everyone wants to buy a clan but they got creds now plz read this and make the clan in points

Flag Post

Before a update, (I think the Golden Gun update) Clan licence’s were able to buy permanetly like a piece of candy.

Flag Post

yea but i mean now like in points

Flag Post
Originally posted by DirectorD:

Before a update, (I think the Golden Gun update) Clan licence’s were able to buy permanetly like a piece of candy.

True that, however, the amount of clans being created and disbanded straight away lead CMUNE to make the clan liscence available for credits by suggestion of large amounts of this community: http://forum.uberstrike.com/index.php

Flag Post

Also, clans arent really worth (i dont care looking) that points. You have friends. People just make clans so they can be the boss. Have cool tags in front like CAFN and few more. why people want clans so mother ******* bad? i just don’t see why.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DirectorD:

Also, clans arent really worth (i dont care looking) that points. You have friends. People just make clans so they can be the boss. Have cool tags in front like CAFN and few more. why people want clans so mother ******* bad? i just don’t see why.

Because clans are what makes many people play Uberstrike day per day :) We love to hangout on TeamSpeak and play a couple of games, talk crap or whatever – Still we all manage our real lifes perfectly. Quite many of the official CMUNE sponsored tournaments are open for clans only, so for those taking part in the competitive scene of Uberstrike being in a clan is almost a must.
However, I respect those saying “I don’t need a clan!”, you surely have your reasons. What I assure you is being in a well organized clan whose members are all equally old and skilled is an experience you’ll never wanna miss again :)

Flag Post

Ok. I really thoguht of the most stupidest reasons. I admit it.