[Heavens] Plase change the turnaments back to how they used to be!

12 posts

Flag Post

With your recent change from many turnaments every few hours to the “Every day, you can take part in three gladiatorial contests.” you more or less ruined the turnament feature for many players.

Right now, where I live the turnaments would be 1:00 AM (Crystal), 4:00AM (Dimond) and 6:00 AM (Energy)…

Please give us more turnaments again so that all players arround the world can enjoy this feature equally.

Flag Post

Completely agree.
At least make them every 8 hours so that anyone can reasonably play 2 out of 3…. (but still could enter all 3 if he’s awake).

Alternatively, keep the old system and count how many times each user individually used it on that given day.

Can you tell us the reason why you changed the system and packed all 3 within 5 hours instead of 24?

Flag Post

Yeah the feature where you could enter a tournament every 2 hours was nice. Remember that people live all over the globe and your times need to reflect, just like the HC night which is when most of america is asleep.

Flag Post

We will be finetuning the Torunaments start very soon, when we get additional statistics.
With previoust timeline – Tournaments lost their idea of sports and started to move resources from players to other players. There is nothing of “sports” in it.

Tournaments are somenthing, that you must be prepared for from your inside, not “every 2 hours I can try”. For these measures, you can always join Adepts tournaments.

Flag Post

so then limit the maximum amount of tournaments a player can enter in any given day. In the meantime you have an avatar which requirements are now much steeper to obtain and essentially the extra stats free version of the game. You have also more or less forever barred newer players from ever having a chance of entering the same ranks as the top 100 in tournaments of those who WERE able to enter 10 tournaments a day so long as they keep playing they will always keep that momentum forever dividing your player base just of when someone started playing.

Why not go back to the 2 hour format (so everyone has a chance at it) but limit how many times an individual player can participate in any given day? For instance you could make it where You can only be a participant in each one once a day IF YOU WIN but if you don’t you can keep trying. But you can still spectate. So you could say

1 Tournament Win for each player in each category. 5 Maximum Possible Spectator wins in total across all 3 categories. This is a middle of the road compromise between what you used to have and whatever greatly surpressed options you have now. Or since it is no secret that Diamonds are most valuable followed by energy and lastly crystals.

3 Crystal wins in a day
2 Energy Wins in a day
1 Diamond Win in a day

Flag Post
Originally posted by Laurent105:

We will be finetuning the Torunaments start very soon, when we get additional statistics.
With previoust timeline – Tournaments lost their idea of sports and started to move resources from players to other players. There is nothing of “sports” in it.

Tournaments are somenthing, that you must be prepared for from your inside, not “every 2 hours I can try”. For these measures, you can always join Adepts tournaments.

If Tournaments are meant to be something that you must be prepared for from your inside and that you shouldn’t be able to try every 2 hours then why is it.

That that is EXACTLY how you had it set up before? Going against your own thoughts here?

Flag Post

Hmm I think the have just realized their mistake now.
Though this is worse then before…. for the reasons you wrote down.

I was so glad to see the “moving resources from 1 player to another” sentence… those who won gained a huge advantage.

I’d say, 1 person should only win 1 tournament a day… it’s unfair otherwise. There are a handful of experienced (possibly Russian) players who own these tourneys.
Possibly, everyone could have 2 or 3 tries a day. Even then, in a single week it would mean 14-21 tries… more than suffucient.
But then, give us back the frequent tournaments, please.

Flag Post

I can see the reasons behind Laurent’s thinking, however the others are raising a very valid point here.

If Laurent and the others are worried about ppl moving stuff we should keep the amount of tournaments to a minimal.

On the other hand people would also want to have them at different times to have access to these scarce events.

if we want to get the best of both worlds how about getting them: Every 10 hours!!!

This way we can have max 2 a day ( very rarely 3) and since they are at 10 hour intervals they will be at different times every day. This way people all around the world will be able to join a handful of tourney every week. Even if one stars at the middle of the night (like now for me, at 1AM 4AM and 6 AM) the next one would be at a reasonable time. an if that doesnt work for you, there is the next one at a more reasonable time.

Tell me what do you think about this suggestion in the posts below. ^^

Flag Post

I agree with Buliati :) That would be a lovely solution.

Flag Post

Every 8 hours seems more logical to me. That way you have a tourny at 00:00. 08:00 and 16:00. giving everyone a chance to enter at least one per day.

Flag Post

I vote to 8 hours.

Flag Post

I like the every 2 hours, but each person is limited to 3 tourneys a day or 1 per type