[Heavens] ARGHH! I DONT LIKE M CULT

6 posts

Flag Post

When i made my user on here, i rushed through and accidenlty chose the first cult that popped up, and i want to change it without buying diamonds, could you make a reset game button, so i can just reset my account fully and restart again ?

Flag Post

Unfortunately, there is no way to reset character due to Kongregate platform limitations. But you can always change your cult in Services menu.

Flag Post

Why not just make it free? I get that it is a for profit game, but the only thing that changes is your cult spells, which reset anyway. It’s kind of silly to charge for a debuff of your character.

Flag Post

How about instead of letting us change our cult, you guys just give everyone plague?

Flag Post

That wouldn’t really be fair either, because I’m in cult of suffering and that would mean every non-suffering has one extra spell than me AND plague would then stack with that other damaging spell (per turn, ignoring armor), I forgot the name. If they give everyone plague, they should give us another useful spell because tbh that’s the only good spell we have (or that I use anyway, maybe the armor one too).

Flag Post

Plague is really over rated too, its only really useful against SOME higher level monsters and altars. For pvp some of the other cults have far more useful skills when you hit higher levels.