[Galaxy Life] Galaxy Life version 0.66.11 Release Notes

5 posts

Flag Post

We just uploaded a minor ninja update to tweak a couple of things and basically fix some few issues, including the 1% one:

Changes and improvements

• Nuke crafting: One of its items now it’s easier to find.
  • Halloween loading screen disabled.
  • Boulder strike crafting: more difficult and more expensive, to make it proportional to the increase of price and damage that it received in the last game update

Bug fixes

• Fixed bug about the percentage of coins and minerals that we give in a mystery cube from 1% to 1.5%
  • The enemy flag in alliances war page wasn’t shown properly.
  • Fixed an issue that caused a crash when a battle where the user dropped some units from the inventory was over.

Flag Post

Did you add anythign else in the update ?

i.e I have bought protection a few nights this week – and I log in , my chips refunded but no protection. What’s going on with that ?

Flag Post

Im just getting error messages whenever I try to play >:(

Flag Post

Error message:
Request that failed: /star/

status code: 500
cause:

com.dchoc.echo.kongregate.KongregateServletHelper.autoLogin(KongregateServletHelper.java:148)

com.dchoc.echo.fragbook.base.ABasePlatformServletHelper.process(ABasePlatformServletHelper.java:216)

com.dchoc.echo.fragbook.servlet.PlatformServlet.doPost(PlatformServlet.java:59)

com.dchoc.echo.fragbook.servlet.PlatformServlet.doGet(PlatformServlet.java:48)

javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)

javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)

com.google.inject.servlet.ServletDefinition.doService(ServletDefinition.java:263)

com.google.inject.servlet.ServletDefinition.service(ServletDefinition.java:178)

com.google.inject.servlet.ManagedServletPipeline.service(ManagedServletPipeline.java:91)

com.google.inject.servlet.FilterChainInvocation.doFilter(FilterChainInvocation.java:62)

com.google.inject.servlet.FilterDefinition.doFilter(FilterDefinition.java:168)

com.google.inject.servlet.FilterChainInvocation.doFilter(FilterChainInvocation.java:58)

com.dchoc.echo.benchmark.TracerFilter.doFilter(TracerFilter.java:67)

com.google.inject.servlet.FilterDefinition.doFilter(FilterDefinition.java:163)

com.google.inject.servlet.FilterChainInvocation.doFilter(FilterChainInvocation.java:58)

com.dchoc.echo.fragbook.servlet.PlatformEntryFilter.doFilter(PlatformEntryFilter.java:86)

com.google.inject.servlet.FilterDefinition.doFilter(FilterDefinition.java:163)

com.google.inject.servlet.ManagedFilterPipeline.dispatch(ManagedFilterPipeline.java:118)

com.google.inject.servlet.GuiceFilter.doFilter(GuiceFilter.java:113)

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)

com.dchoc.echo.core.servlet.HttpServletRequestWrapperFilter.doFilter(HttpServletRequestWrapperFilter.java:95)

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)

org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)

org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:298)

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:857)

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:588)

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489)

java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

servlet: default

Flag Post

I’m getting errors too. :(