[Skyshard Heroes] Conquest Map & CR points system - SUGGESTION/FAQ

7 posts

Flag Post

After talking with guild mates I realized my knowledge about CR ratings were mistaken.

I thought a hero was placed on tiles so the town somehow got a bonus in defence (and Ive had the bug where its being defended and Im def. the first there defending it, so I thought it may be the placed hero on tile)

Well, it turns out CR ratings points starts being counted some time after a heroe is placed on a tile, so it gets activated.

Could it be possible to start gathering all needed basic info about the mechanics of the conquest map and have a kind of ? button when you enter in conquest map where these information are explained.

Let me know if Im wrong and please add any info you have!

Thanks

Flag Post

you should read the forums if you want anything of that sort,ask your questions and get answered,yes activated tiles get CR only.

Flag Post

Well the idea is I should not have to browse kong’s forums in order to know basic information about a game mechanics. Neither in chat all the time.

Basic info should be made readily accessible to newcomers, thus this thread to gether all the info about conquest map a newb should know about and make it visible in-game.

Flag Post

Ah, that explains why the random guild I joined has so few points, nobody really bothered to assign heroes. It didn’t really seem to matter as the low level tiles went back and forth so fast and the tiles were lost regardless of having a hero placed or not.

Now, if you actually have to place a hero (using the same UI as the defending orbs, mind you) is actually required for points, that really really should be pointed out somewhere. The ingame help on this matter is severely lacking, but then again, the whole guild interface is pretty bad as well, the lack of place for in-guild communications to start.

And about forums, I started some weeks ago, and I’ve read the forums. Nowhere was this said (no, I did not read all the forums, just the newest ones and the stickies). I guess I should have been smart enough to ask “Do I only get CR rating points after placing a hero?”, but unfortunately it did not even cross my mind that the points would work that way.

Thanks Paskalash for making it clear.

Flag Post

Thanks Era for using a clearer way to say, my english lacks sometimes to explain some things.

So let’s make a list of what is abut Conquest Map and gather up how we think/know t works.
Even the most obvious stuff like 30 minutes protection after taking a tile, etc

Flag Post

Ok, I guess I could clear things out for everyone.

• Only tiles that are activated give points every 6 hours.
    - To activate a tile, a hero must be placed.
    - Higher level hero placed gives better bonuses to the tile.
    - Activated tiles give 1 CR, activated forts give 5 CR and activated guilds give 10 CR.
  • Once a tile is taken over:
    - The timer to gain CR is reset, meaning the next ones to own the tile must wait 6 hours again.
    - 30-minute protection is added.
    - Placed heroes are orbs are returned to their respective owners.
  • Each guild has a limit of owned tiles.
    → Limit is equal to # members + # heroes.
    - Maximum possible is 20 + 20*7 = 160 tiles (That is if each of the 20 members have all 7 heroes; that includes Loke).
  • A guild can only attack tiles adjacent to one of theirs.
  • Any guild member can defend any tile with any of their owned heroes.

K, I think that’s about it for conquest, just tell me if I missed anything.

Flag Post

Awesome !! Thanks alot, thats makes it clear. Ill put it in OP.

Thanks