[Fantasy Online] Gem prices

15 posts

Flag Post

As you know gem prices have been flying up fast so i think the prices should go down because they are way OP

Flag Post

I know you can pay to fund F.O. and use coins, but tyier really has a point – gems are in prices that hit clouds. ;-;

- Any ideas? – Crucifix

Flag Post

yea you can invest in gamestop/kongregate and buy kreds, i personally never bothered to but its not like you cant ‘beat’ the game without gems

Flag Post

It seems like it’s unstoppable. Every day more coins get ingame, at least once a week a new box or something like that.
People “need” gems, so they keep grinding to get the money. The Gem-buyers see that the OP gem notes still get bought and they increase the price over and over until people stop buying. After a while many players can even afford the expensive gem notes… It starts all over again.
This is the FOconomy, the prices for gems will raise until there is something else you need to afford things.
→ More USEFUL items which need to be bought with loads of coins would be a solution, but that’s not in our hands to decide.

Flag Post

demand will fall after the slime box is over.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qwertyuiopazs:

demand will fall after the slime box is over.

^

Flag Post

let me know 1 gem is 1k coins?

Flag Post
Originally posted by mike969:

Hell NO. 1 gem is 50k

Flag Post
Originally posted by farmerjoe17:

Hell NO. 1 gem is 50k

nope, currently it’s around 25k. (25*20=500)

Flag Post
Originally posted by qwertyuiopazs:
Originally posted by farmerjoe17:

Hell NO. 1 gem is 50k

^

nope, currently it’s around 25k. (25*20=500)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gomer592:

yea you can invest in gamestop/kongregate and buy kreds, i personally never bothered to but its not like you cant ‘beat’ the game without gems

Actually, you need gems to beat the game. Tools, frozen north fee ,at least 1 bank tab, and maybe uber shop mask and pauldron

Flag Post

Guys, quit complaining about gem prices. Way back when, gems could ONLY cost real money. There were no gem notes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by icegod08:

Guys, quit complaining about gem prices. Way back when, gems could ONLY cost real money. There were no gem notes.

I can’t agree more. It isn’t in any mod’s or even gamers control over the economy of gem prices, it is fully the peoples choice. An economy is made from the whole community not just the leaders, in fact the leaders barely if at all contribute towards the economy. So don’t complain, as you will see if you get better at the game 500k becomes almost nothing, except 30 minutes of your time.

Flag Post

If you REAlLY want to lower gem prices, buy 1000 gems and sell all of them for (insert wanted price here) each. Although this won’t work if your wanted price is 20 gems for 100 coins.

Flag Post

I guess having the ability to buy gems is amazing – rather no other option. Love the mod’s :D