[WarFlow] Special Battle Double Drop Issue (locked)

13 posts

Flag Post

Dear players,

We apologize for the special battle double drop issue for the past few days; here we make another solution to compensate your loss.

Since the number of Glyphs and Totems cannot be done double in treasure map, so we make some improvements:
1. Increase drop rate of Glyph and Totem in treasure map: the drop rate is*2

2. Increase both drop rate and drop number of Sacred Jewel in treasure map: the drop rate is *2, and drop number is *2

3. This improvements duration: Nov. 12, 00:00 to Nov. 20, 23:00 PST, meaning we also extend the Special Bonus Event for one more week.

4. Compensation code: mgwj, expiration Nov. 15, 12:00 PST.
This code includes 10 MCU, 4 Sacred Jewels (one for each kind), Saint Sheep Fr.3 and
6 Glyphs: World-Shaking Cannon Glyph
2, Firebulls Glyph*2, Flame Crossbowmen Glyph*2

FYI: here was the original text of the Special Battle Bonus
Special Battle Bonus: double the items drop in treasure map, and set max 3 MCU cost in battle.
In the event duration, items that drop from the treasure map such as Honor, silver, Enhanced Cards, Jewels, Glyphs, and Sacred Jewels etc. are double.

WarFlow Team
2012-11-12

Flag Post

I am just posting this in case you did not know, but it is almost impossible to play Warflow on Kongregate. Everyone is getting a very large amount of lag and long delays. I got disconnected and I can’t even get back and the same goes for others. Hopefully you are aware of the issue and are currently working towards a fix, because I hope I can go back and play it some more soon.
Thanks

Flag Post

Please resolve server fatal error and delay than the problem.
I can no longer log in at last.

Flag Post

36 hrs of lag so bad i can barely play. hoping for at least one good gift code if not one per day and extra for specials.(that were fixed) and one for tw issues.

Flag Post

i cant use the compensation code
the first time i tryed to get it it say ’’failed’’ and i got nothing
i try again after and it say ‘’the card has been used’’

Flag Post

same here

Flag Post

You should recheck your sacred jewel drop rate algorithm again because it most certainly isn’t behaving as suggested. Been running specials all day and had 1 single SJ. 2*.0000000000001% chance isn’t much help at all lol.

Flag Post

Hahaha!
No longer proceed characters [login] is only displayed on the screen now.
This game Is too much trouble!

Flag Post

No problems here with low drop rates, thats the game
But to cant log in and face alot of bugs is a big problem

Hope you fix it soon

EDIT: Seems like i cant play any game at Kong. Could be that this problem is Kongregate’s :(

Flag Post

its not the game, i thinks its kongregate. I cant play my usual multiplayer games anymore. It keeps saying login or error.
Kongregate must be having some problems right now.

Flag Post

still cant log on after 6 hours of waiting wish kong would get this stuff fixed, i am logged on to kong but tells me i have to log on

Flag Post

players who failed to use giftcode, please contact CS to ask for a new code, remember to explain with details. Thanks!

Flag Post

This login failure was caused by Kongregate DNS failure, I will open a new thread to offer compensation for your loss. I am sorry for the inconvenience anyway.