[BigHeadBash] One time gift

9 posts

Flag Post

Hi guys,

Just curious about this in the update a minute ago: “Older players also received a one time gift of tickets and tokens early today.”

I was wondering how much were we given, it’s just that I don’t notice anything out of the ordinary.

Flag Post

I think it was 300~ tickets and 10 tokens

Anybody else know?

Flag Post

Upon re-reading I realise this may have come off a little snotty. Of course I appreciate any gift from the developers!

Flag Post

Now that’s just wierd
I’ve only played for 2 days and I’ve gotten those

Flag Post

All new players were given a starting pack of 100 tickets and 20 tokens.

We’ve given the same to any previous account holders. We didn’t want to exclude older players from this change.

Flag Post

Thank you :)

Flag Post

This also comes of a bit rude, don’t take it like that, i already am extremely grateful that you didn’t forget us. But umm, do we get the lvling up reward that we would have got? If we don’t that’s oka too.

Flag Post

I didn’t get anything ! And I’m not a new player.

Flag Post
Originally posted by YoBaby:

This also comes of a bit rude, don’t take it like that, i already am extremely grateful that you didn’t forget us. But umm, do we get the lvling up reward that we would have got? If we don’t that’s oka too.

Leveling up rewards are not retro-active.

Originally posted by sirmaiden:

I didn’t get anything ! And I’m not a new player.

All players have received the tickets and tokens. There was no notifications on the UI, it was just added directly to your account.