[Skyshard Heroes] Hero - Keris

9 posts

Flag Post

Now I don’t know if this has been discussed before since I am not that active on the forums, but I recently purchased Keris as a hero and I am confused about one of his abilities.

Throwing blades, how does this ability work? It doesn’t seem to work in melee range, no matter how many times I click the skill it won’t activate and also when I’m running towards a target to attack and I spam the button it won’t activate, so how do I get it to work?

Also if Synapt happens to read this, the event… This isn’t an event… All you can do is grind the same mission!

Flag Post

it does not work

Flag Post

We’ll be fixing that soon. Thanks for the heads up.

Flag Post

works fine for me. click the skill, then click a building to apply it to. it doesn’t auto-target, you have to scroll over and click the building you want it to apply to, even if you’re attacking it.

Flag Post

and one more exclude kreis rupture attack from armour update after all its an attack aimed to rupture enemies armour and provide continuous damage and its quite cheap in mana but provide equally low damage, but in this case it provides damage overtime, each damage caused per sec which is low but in 10 sec it can significantly cause heavy damage but if each attack is repelled by armour then it renders kreis rupture a total waste.

Flag Post

@CJNinja you were right, you have to click the skill and then a target, I’d still prefer the skill to be used when clicked whilst attacking a building though.

Flag Post

my keris is a level 8 what a waste of resources!!!! can i trade it in for a actual hero that works

Flag Post
Originally posted by WhiteLionKing:

my keris is a level 8 what a waste of resources!!!! can i trade it in for a actual hero that works

well i own kreis 2 ori cores and a dozens of cits who are higher lvl than mine.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CJNinja:

works fine for me. click the skill, then click a building to apply it to. it doesn’t auto-target, you have to scroll over and click the building you want it to apply to, even if you’re attacking it.

Yes his attack does work this way. It is functional.