[Dragon's Call] Can't Log in

27 posts

Flag Post

Can’t log in…I select unliving Desert (server 6) but the game doesn’t start, appears a screen offering to enter into a new server

Flag Post
Originally posted by chemadelkas:

Can’t log in…I select unliving Desert (server 6) but the game doesn’t start, appears a screen offering to enter into a new server

Hi, chemadelkas. Can you please clear the cache or change a browser for a try, thanks.

Flag Post

Is the first thing I always do when this happens…Today again

Flag Post

Is the first thing I always do when this happens…Today again

Hi, chemadelkas. I go to check it but I can log in the game. So will you kindly go to check it again. Thanks.

Flag Post

…Since yesterday a lot of lag…Every day problems trying to log in

Flag Post

…Since yesterday a lot of lag…Every day problems trying to log in

Hi, chemadelkas. Please send us the ping screen shot when you feel the lag, and how do you feel it, and moving, in instance or anything else, then we can check for you, thanks.

Flag Post

Right now I can’t log in…Obtained exp blessing but not very useful if I can’t play. I cleared the cache several times, unuseful too. Everybody in game is suffering this so…not going to take a screenshot, just fix the problem. Thanks

Flag Post

Right now I can’t log in…Obtained exp blessing but not very useful if I can’t play. I cleared the cache several times, unuseful too. Everybody in game is suffering this so…not going to take a screenshot, just fix the problem. Thanks

Hi, chemadelkas. Can you please kindly check whether you can log in the game now? Since I have tried and it works well, thanks.

Flag Post

Game doesnt work right now.
It’s 19:45 GMT+3 time,I dont know whats its server time.

Flag Post

I am having the same issue as above on S6. Cleared cache and all that. Keeps going back to the select server screen.

Flag Post

same issue, cant log on

Flag Post

s7, same here. Clicking link to server is just refreshing page.

Flag Post

can’t log in to S6
KryrK IGN
all I get is blank screen

Flag Post

sever 3, same problem, clicking the server select just refreshes the page.

Flag Post

Hi, all. I have asked our staff to check it, please kindly wait. Any news, I will let you know, thanks.

Flag Post

I can’t log in…I select Unliving Desert (server 6) but the game doesn’t start, it reloads screen offering to enter into a new server. I know you asked us to wait, but I wanted to place my name up here that I cannot currently log in either.

Flag Post

Sv 2 same problem

Flag Post

Hi, Soulwolf78 and vishnorlz2. Our staff is working on it now, please kindly wait for our reply, thanks.

Flag Post

Hi, Soulwolf78 and vishnorlz2. We have fixed it now, please kindly go to check it. Thanks.

Flag Post

Not fixed cannot get in blank blank screen,please fix

Flag Post

Can’t log into S2.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Navygirl74:

Not fixed cannot get in blank blank screen,please fix

May I ask what message did you get? Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by isocdg:

Can’t log into S2.

What message did you get?

Flag Post

I can’t log into any server. I just get a black screen when I pick any server. I’ve already cleared my cache. I’m using Firefox 19.0

If you need any more information, let me know.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FreakUnique:

I can’t log into any server. I just get a black screen when I pick any server. I’ve already cleared my cache. I’m using Firefox 19.0

If you need any more information, let me know.

Hi, please give me your account and password via email(support@gamedp.com). Let me check it for you.