[5Strike] Bugs

26 posts

Flag Post

seems like when i deposit money, it ain’t depositing anything the no. amount stays the same not to mention the tutorial glitch that a lot of players are getting although it didn’t affect me.

nvm, it seems to be working now still it’s almost like it’s delayed when depositing money, game reacts a little slow but i’m sure it’s still beta.

Flag Post

1. Soldier shop occasionally gives you a class other than the one you have selected.
2. Defense and dodge progress at a much lower rate than their offensive counters (Damage and Hit chance); making them effectively worthless.
3. Clicking the 5Strike logo changes game language to Russian, and cannot be fixed without reloading.
4. No ‘Reset Account’ option. Not necessarily a bug; but would be rather nice.

Flag Post

can anyone join a clan, I’ve been trying but it just keeps loading. Might have to try again later but seems bugged a bit!

Flag Post

The clan leader needs to approve your request when you click join. Then you receive a system message that you’ve been accepted in the clan.

Flag Post

the top of the game and the bottom left half is cut off, i believe because it for some reason sets the bottom right corner the the top left corner of the gray box.

Flag Post

In the training, The Gunner’s Appearance in equipment is lvl 1 stuff, While everyone elses stuff is around lvl 100 equipment in appearance.

Not really important but thought id let you know about this graphics problem

Flag Post

In the training there is some untranslated text in russian:
– Victory screen (maybe sooner, I just didn’t notice until then) top right “tochki” next to score
– Time until your next training screen “obratno” button

Flag Post

The “Grey space” is Now gone from the main screen, But the Text has been cut off now. We are unable to see anything at the very bottom of clan skills Or the War tab.

Screen is Too small, Increase its size or Coordinate the screen. This is going to cause problems.

Flag Post

Thanks everyone for your feedback! We’ve solved a lot of the issues listed here and we’re actively working on improving the game as a whole.

The window size should be fine now. The soldier shop should also be working properly, and the tutorial issue is solved as well. The language switch occurring when you click the logo is on our list and will be fixed ASAP.

As for the features – armor progresses at a slower rate because each point reduces one point of damage/damage vs. enemy, making the damage reduction 100%. Evasion progresses slower, because it also reduces your enemy’s Hits by 100% for each point, meaning you drastically lower their chance to hit you AND use their skill (all skills depend on Hits, except Runner’s second skill). The features are also balanced according to all soldier skills, gear and hidden items.

If you have any other issues, don’t hesitate to let us know :)

Flag Post

Sweet, However, We still can’t see the bottom of the clan skills or the bottom of the War tab lists.
Or the bottom of our Foe lists in combat Or the bottom buttons to buy stuff in the laboratory. So small glitch there.

And there is a few graphic glitches regarding the appearance of the demo’s, gunners and runners.
In training the Gunner does not have any Tier 3 gear/ AKA page three gear appearance. its only page one equipment. Not important but still.

The runner’s Body armor is Tier 1 while everything is tier 3.

And also. The demo experts… The demos have Full tier 3 equipment yet theres a difference between the ones we have and the training ones.
The training one has his entire Arm completely different from the ones we have and his Shoulder plate stands out with its black and yellow stripe. We don’t have that.
Is there a way to give ourselves that Shoulder plate design? if not, can you put it in?

Flag Post

Also another bug i have noticed, Is sometimes I notice my opponent’s Demo expert special skill to be a Molotove, however after he fires, He ignites my troops on fire and suddenly my Other troops start taking damage.

The amount of damage inflicted is small, But they could be nulified thanks to my armor and are higher than I think. See if you can figure out how this is happening because I have no clue how its working.

Flag Post

when I start up the game it tells me to get a sniper but I cant get one and it wont let me do anything else I click battle or treasury and it just refreshes the page and it is on the same page I am very disappointed in this

Flag Post

Richard, it should be ok now.

Flag Post

Still doing the same thing for me. Restarting tutorial quest and not letting me proceed. Can’t battle to get money to pay to restart tutorial either.

Flag Post

Maybe you should include a reset data button in one of the options at the top? Like a gear sign that includes muting music, sending bug reports, reseting game data etc. Also, I’ve discoverd and “infinity” bug. Liaklag attacked me and it said he won, so I watched the battle to see his army formation and the two runners kept firing at each other, noone could hit each other FOREVER.

Flag Post

Bug in tutorial, i missclicked on soldier on skill select and now i am stucked and cant do anything.

Flag Post

tmmonliya try again, it should be working now.

Flag Post

the prizes screen for tourneys are cut off.

Flag Post

Training lags excessively, Causing aiming problems.
Recommend a option to turn off blood splatters all over the screen.

Freaks fire before coming out of cover, allowing them to put a few more shots at us and add extra damage.
(Could be because of lag, but who knows?)

Flag Post

There is no Character changing arrow in the Store/Equipment menu. I can only buy to my Sniper.

Before this happened i sold one of my soldiers and rebought it( i have 7 Soldiers).

Flag Post

I think if you sell your starting Gunner then the game doesnt see the other soldiers after the starting Sniper in the Store/Eqipment menu. :/

Flag Post

someone complained that the enter the game orange box button doesnt work

Flag Post

There are people in the daily tourneys getting 200-300 wins. I can only attack each player 5 times for a total of 60-80, which makes tourneys unwinnable. Is this a feature? I thought candy only let you attack once more per person.

Flag Post

nevermind

Flag Post

um.. haven’t found any yet.