[5Strike] Suggestions

22 posts

Flag Post

i think daily’s would help player growth, also exp. is a bit slow but that’s the case with a lot of browsers. Sound would be greatly appreciated maybe some epic battle music but keep up the good work so far!

Flag Post

The wars are kind of a daily resource pool, as long as you are able to win them. There’s some epic background music when you play through the training – you should check that out as well when it’s unlocked for you :)

Flag Post

i agree with thorock and also i would like a new class and space but you have to buy the space

Flag Post

yea definitely more classes but i expect that to come later, seems as you unlock more options at higher levels so it just takes time.

Flag Post

Not sure what you mean by ‘space’, but here’s how it works: You can hire up to 3 soldiers of each class, and you can have up to 5 soldiers on your Fireteam. The first 5 soldiers you hire will automatically be added to your Fireteam, whereas your 6th+ soldier will be displayed in your Platoon (in the strategy tab). What you see, when you visit the Base, is in reallity your Fireteam.

Later on when you have more than 5, you can switch up your Fireteam soldiers with your Platoon soldiers.

The classes remain Sniper, Gunner, Runner, Pusher and Demolition throughout the game.

Flag Post

This game feels very Fluid and Interesting

However, It is Missing SOUND, MUSIC. (I could be missing it by Accident but…)

I see these Huge Armored soldiers Firing FREAKING HUGE guns and using AWESOME EXPLOSIVES.
where is the gun fire and explosion sounds ;(
Would make this game feel more intense with that.

Also, If possible, I would like another Unit.
A Assault Drone.

This game reminds me of the ps3 game xcom enemy unknown, And in that game you get the option of buying Mechanized drones as a replacement for a missing soldier in your Team.
I feel that we should be given the option to have a Weak armored robot mounting a Freakishly huge 50.cal MG and rocket launcher all on tank treads.

This unit would be expensive but it would be a useful weapon of war because it uses High damage weapons and can Shoot from behind a Team mate, Its only problem is it is Weak in health and can be easily destroyed by Demolitions and Pushers.
However this unit does NOT gain any EXP. and its stats are only boosted by its equipment levels.

Flag Post

Plz Make evrything real time, so everybody shoots at once, not one by one, and people can hide behind each other, so people first have to kill your frontmost soliers, then, you backmost soldiers

Flag Post

could you make it so i can play? the top of the game and the bottom left half is cut off, i believe because it for some reason sets the bottom right corner the the top left corner of the gray box.

Flag Post

^ I think thats a Bug, not a suggestion but Whatever.

So, Going back to a Previous idea from NevenO1.

what hes saying is you are only limited to a maximum of 5 soldiers in your Fireteam, So what he wants is for players to be able to increase their fireteam size from 5 to 6,7, 8, 9 to fill up all the tiles on the battlefield. Most likely for gold, though I would prefer Cash for the first 2 upgrades then High cash and Gold for the rest.

And…New classes, DEFINITELY needed.
I was hoping for my Earlier Idea, the Assault drone to become a reality
It would be a High damage, average Armored and Health unit, Lacks ANY evasion and but has an Accuracy that rivals snipers, Meant to be a “Tank” like unit to handle infantry, but is Easily destroyed by Demolitions and snipers However when it attacks Runners, All its evasion reduces to 1/4 evasion Thanks to its Auto targeting Computer.
Now I thought that it should be able to shoot behind friendlies, but that seems too OP. So don’t put that In…
Skills:
Suppression- Unleashes a Barrage of fire upon a target forcing the target to skip his turn.
Glitched- Causes to drone to keep firing allowing the drone to deal 5 times of damage
Deals damage Vs enemy to: Snipers and Runners

Now this Other unit, The Mortar stick, is a unit that is Capable of firing behind friendly lines, but is Unable to Defend himself when Fired upon directly. He has No armor, Very little health, Higher damage than the Sniper and Demos, But has Very little Accuracy and fires on a random unit at a time.
Skills:
- Napalm shell: Launches a mortar round packed with white phosphorous, Lighting three random tiles on the enemy side regardless if there is a enemy on that tile.
-Misfire: A Round was stuck inside of the Mortar after it was discharged, Causing two rounds to fire at once dealing double damage and 6 random tiles to be hit, unfortunately, the mortar exploded in his face, inflicting damage to himself.

Grenadier This unit is a soldier with the armor of a Gunner, but instead of a High calibur Machinegun “SK1000” It uses a 6 shot Grenade launcher while carrying twin straps of 3 grenade bandoleers across his chest. His accuracy his Lower than a gunner but has damage higher than a gunner, but still weak enough compared to Demos. He has very large armoured Shoulders.
Skills:
Fire in the hole- Tosses 2 grenades that hits 2 random targets at once.
Noobtube- Fires all rounds in the Grenadelauncher dealing 6 times the damage on a single target.
Deals Damage Vs enemy to Snipers and Pushers.

The Walker. This Large Bipedal Suit is twice the height of a soldier and has double damage than gunner, and 3 times the armor compared to a pusher. And his Accuracy is average like a gunner.
He is capable of Defending himself when Fired upon directly and Can shoot behind team-mates.
Unfortunately, he Has his flaws. The Walker cannot Fire upon Snipers because he can not see them, Takes Double damage when Hit by Demos, And Takes 2 turns before firing, Meaning he has to be shot at twice before Sending Rounds down range.
Skills:
Trigger happy: The trigger got stuck and the MGs kept firing while the driver was busy fixing the stuck trigger, Unfortunately he wasn’t looking at where he was aiming. Deals 1 attack to all targets and Inflicts damage to friendly targets if behind them.
Stompy: The Driver didn’t like his new paint job and Proceeded to repaint it with blood by ramming and Stepping on his targets.
Charges a single target for some damage while damaging the person behind the first target. If the person misses its second shot, Then the Walker repeats his Rampage.
Deals damage Vs enemy to: Gunners and Pushers

Quad tank This 4 legged Tank takes in elements from the walker, and uses a Variety of missile counter measures when attacked by Demolitions. Thanks to its heavy armor, it allows itself to be nearly invulnerable to Machine-gun fire and grenades.
However its quite large, taking up two spaces in length.
And like the walker, The Quad tank can not see snipers, and its fire is easily dodged by runners. It also takes two turns before firing back at a target despite its Heavy MGs.

Skills:
Big gun: Loads its cannon with HEAT rounds igniting a single target on fire, Armor is ignored. Damage is 70% as well.
Unleash Everything: Fires everything it has available, inflicting an Area effect of hitting 3 random tiles and hitting the target in front of it..
Special enemies: Gunners and Demos.

These Are my Classes, and I hope a dev can see them soon.

Flag Post

also, Probably more Clan customization.

right now the Clan is nothing more than a Name, I would like to see a Logo, Message box, and a Increase in the amount of members. All I see is clans with 5 member limit, and then you have to pay for more members. a REAL clan should start with 10-15 members that way we could pool out resources much quicker due to the prices of clan skills being Such a pain to get.
Not buying for every individual person.

Flag Post

Can it be real time with everybody who can fire firing, not just everyone fighting one by one? or a bigger battle screen instead just a tiny box at the top? Not a bigger screen of course, just a bgger battlefield. Also, another idea for clan. Something like clan treasury. You can donate things you don’t want to the clan for clan money which you can use to buy something that others in your clan had donated. Also, you can put in gold and money to the clan treasury for fundng of clan projects. Or maybe a Clan wars where two clans have a war and the winner gets an agreed on prize. Also, Clan Chat. Everybody in the clan can talk. Also less gold required for the clan bonuses. Aaaannd more people initially, like armymonger said above.

Flag Post

Halve waiting time for everything, waiting is way too long. So it will attract more people and insted of potions to reduce the time, change them to make it instantaneous. You’ll get more activity because people won’t quit from the sheer amount of time you have to wait. however make everything 1.5 times more expensive (cash, not gold) including experience (1.5 times as much experience to lvl up

Flag Post

I think the Wars are a bit one sided on how the scoring system works…
One. All of it is based on how active you are, and how good your troops are, Thats a bit unfair. Some of these guys probably don’t play at all and they act as a Dummy to keep punching and rack up points, And some of these guys are So powerful and active that the Rape everyone on the other team and Rack up 200 to nothing.

Because of this, these wars are often boring despite winning. If the score is on overdrive to a specific side, the other team dosen’t bother fighting, and the team thats fighting dosen’t bother fighting anymore.

What I think should be done instead is the wars alternate between three modes.
One is Team deathmatch- this mode is what we use already and dosen’t need explaining.
Another is Free-for-all- this mode, All players can attack anyone they choose and is recorded on their team. (This mode allows for people to fight players of their/lower levels to rack points for their team. this solves the Over powered player match ups.
And finally is: Strike- In this mode, People fight an AI fireteam consisting of random enemies that more and more powerful per victory. The enemy could be Rebel insurgents, Evil robots, or Zombies.

Rebel insurgents are typically the soldiers we use, yet they use different equipment and are colored a brown camo. They are the most balanced of the 3 races.

The Robots range from cybernetic soldiers to fully automated Bipedal suits to completely ruin infantry. They have Very high damage and Accuracy, but their health and armor is terrible

And Zombies have no specific benefits, just their health is Ridiculously high and their damage is very low.

Flag Post

I also want to mention some new things about the training system and the store.

1. For the store, I would like to see my soldier’s stats whenever I pick out new equipment, This would be easier and more efficient than switching to the base tab and viewing my soldier’s stats because my comp takes quite a bit of time when switching pages.

2. Training, Now I know you are supposed to shoot orbs to gain res,exp, and gold… so whats the point of shooting the Criminals? Obviously its to stay alive, But I feel thats not a good enough reason to keep shooting criminals.
Instead of having to shoot orbs and criminals in a minute, How bout a rewards system basing on how many criminals you shoot in 1 minute?
That way, Players don’t have to focus and looking for orbs and Criminals and instead figure out a way to kill as many criminals as possible.

Flag Post

More gold, at least 2.5 times as much gold whenever you get it, I want the rare items so badly. And Clan Items shouldn’t cost that much. Oh, and BTW Gamerill, your proposed currency rate is preposterous. At least 1 gold for 2000.
I think 1 gold =3000 is nice. But only for gained gold from battles or training or else too P2W.

Flag Post

way to gift mon and cheaper clan and healing

Flag Post

Oh, and 2 more blocks of speed option. I find the battles slow. I don’t press ‘end’ just because i wanna get the gold drops when they are dropped. plz make and even higher speed option.

Flag Post

Also, away to find people who would be a good match for battle for you, im sick of pwning n00bs. Also, more strategy-relying. right now, its all farming, farming and more farming. EDI: just read it and realized it sounded offensive. Sorry devs. I didn’t mean it the way it sounds. You’ve done a great job!

Flag Post

Well. I think one more filter would make better game expirence for all people. Matches won or played. That would make farming way easier, for stronger players it is allmost a must have, and it would make it more fun for new people. Please please add that filter.

Flag Post

I agree with the robot squad ideas. Instead of all PVP, have level matched scenarios where you fight robot squads. Kind of like the mission, you have to take back a town or invade a base, or just fighting them. That way, they won’t be overpowered like the top players, or just weak noobs. Also, I like the idea of having a boss, a battle mech or a tank or something big, where strategy of placing your soldiers becomes more important. They could have area of effect weapons where if your soldiers are bunched up, one shell will take them all out, or vulnerable points, like the sniper can shoot the engine block, or demo take out the armor. I like the game balance, and can see that the five classes are opposed against each other, and strategy of placing your soldiers does help; runners really take it to the demo guys.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thorock:

i think daily’s would help player growth, also exp. is a bit slow but that’s the case with a lot of browsers. Sound would be greatly appreciated maybe some epic battle music but keep up the good work so far!

i agree

Flag Post

Just for good measure, have a log out screen so you can be sure after you quit that everything is saved. I realize it’s saved anyway, but just to provide peace of mind, maybe an icon in your base, “Your game has been saved”, quit.