[Dungeon Overlord] Alliance Chatrooms

7 posts

Flag Post

Im just putting this out there as a suggestion to start with but I know from other games on Kong that I have played that this comes in really handy as the game becomes more and more popular, which Im sure this will.

With the growth of Alliances we can all get bogged down in certain chatrooms because of the amount of people in it and we can certainly start to have specified rooms that Alliance members go to to discuss various concerns ei: Membership, resource requests, general chit chat. (Obviously not suggesting discussion of battle plans) It runs smoother for everyone if there is a place we can go for these sorts of things.

Currently there are only 5 Dungeon Overlord chatrooms (Which I am sure will change. (DreamWorld has 30+ rooms for their players) Which is certainly not enough to accommodate all the current Alliances and even if we do get 30+ rooms there can be rooms that will be shared by multiple Alliances. Also not saying that everyone needs to stick in the rooms waiting for others to show up and talk to. Just that, if someone in your Alliance is in need that might be the best place to look for help.

I would like to suggest that if any Alliances would like to assign themselves to any of the current rooms that we can post here and let everyone know officially that people can go to whichever rooms to find assistance.

Ill start by Letting everyone know that SUITS +, Alliance in the Death March will be in Dungeon Overlord Chatroom #3, Come introduce yourself and make some new friends. We are currently accepting invites. :)

Flag Post

I claim #1

Flag Post

Does the rest of MS get to use room #1, or are you claiming it just for you, Shark?

Flag Post

And more seriously, for alliances looking for a solution, if you have a member who is K+ they can set up a private chat room. Pain in the butt to use it as a replacement for overall alliance chat, but helps cut through the clutter with a small group of people.

Flag Post

heh i was kidding

Flag Post

how do u guys accept new people into your faction? any requirements or specifications?

Flag Post

Any alliance that doesn’t have any requirements or specifications isn’t worth joining. CHAOS requires you be in a region we’ve claimed and have a recruiter appointed, and fulfill certain power/dungeon # requirements, as well as be interviewed and have layouts that at least aren’t ugly/stupid.