[BigHeadBash] [MOVED] Having Trouble

6 posts

Flag Post

Hello. Ive been playing this game fine for 2 days, when suddenly tonight its glitched out. When i enter a match, my character sort of drops from the ceiling on spawn and then floats mid air while other toons scatter around me. Not sure how to fix this problem i cleared all my chache’s and uninstalled and reinstalled unity player and have gotten no change. Any suggestions would be appreciated, really enjoy the game.

 
Flag Post

yeah that happens to me a lot but there is no use to reinstall your unity player because this glitch is common among most of my friends toooo

 
Flag Post

Today, when I tried to play, the game was gray and it would not load. Even if I reinstalled Unity, it did not work. Also, for the past few days, the game was not sized correctly in the screen. Also, it wont give me my CP room creation award.

 
Flag Post

Wow, no dev responding here. Here’s another problem. Im climber mode, when you past the first fireball, you get killed
even if you should not.

 
Flag Post

To Leivite, gamekiller321 and Olon, thanks for posting the issue you’re having. The Dev team are aware of them and are now looking into it.

In the future please keep all bug and issues to this thread

The tech team has looked into the following issues:

Originally posted by Leivite:

Hello. Ive been playing this game fine for 2 days, when suddenly tonight its glitched out. When i enter a match, my character sort of drops from the ceiling on spawn and then floats mid air while other toons scatter around me. Not sure how to fix this problem i cleared all my chache’s and uninstalled and reinstalled unity player and have gotten no change. Any suggestions would be appreciated, really enjoy the game.

Originally posted by gamekiller321:

yeah that happens to me a lot but there is no use to reinstall your unity player because this glitch is common among most of my friends toooo

The tech team has looked into the matter. In order to help solve it, we’ll need a log if you’re able to supply one.
Please follow the instructions from that link and send the log to bhbtest@spicyhorse.com

http://spicyworld.spicyhorse.com/social/thread-122-1-1.html

Originally posted by Olon:

Today, when I tried to play, the game was gray and it would not load. Even if I reinstalled Unity, it did not work. Also, for the past few days, the game was not sized correctly in the screen. Also, it wont give me my CP room creation award.

The Capture Point room quest has been fixed in the 11/26 update. We’re still looking at the screen issue. The climber issue is still be reviewed. However, what is your ping?

 
Flag Post

I think that my ping was around 100, but I am not sure. Unfortunately, I cannot give a log for other problems.