[Galaxy Life] End wars with players that never log on

6 posts

Flag Post

I would really like for there to be a way to end wars against players that never log on, cause it’s such a waste of time. I’ve been in a war for over a day now, and my enemies where wiped before I declared it. These guys never log on and I have nothing to do for yet another day before the war is over. Also, if noone gets any points does that mean we both loose the war? If so, it’s stupid, cause I can’t do anything about this. Thanks.

Flag Post

amen brother!!!!

Flag Post

Now I am very displeased with the game. Today the time went out and you do actually LOSE the war if you start it and they never log on. That means that inactive players that don’t even play at all, win wars automatically against active ones! I want that changed, or this game is nothing for me anymore.

Flag Post

in the middle of wasting three days on a war that i cant win…. i couldnt “spy” on the team i wanted to fight and as a result i am fighting an already destroyed player who has obviously quit playing this game and no longer logs on….. please make a button that we can use to finish a war early…. preferably as a draw (no one wins, no one loses)…

Flag Post
Originally posted by stereolab:

in the middle of wasting three days on a war that i cant win…. i couldnt “spy” on the team i wanted to fight and as a result i am fighting an already destroyed player who has obviously quit playing this game and no longer logs on….. please make a button that we can use to finish a war early…. preferably as a draw (no one wins, no one loses)…

That could work, but it would still have to be both players do it.It should be after a week or so of being off, they lose the war and no friends can click on the colony.

Flag Post

I think they should auto rebuild bases after they are destroyed. This would help too. It makes sure that no one has to have entire systems of players who don’t get on and are always wiped. It would just make it easier on all active members to actually have targets and not risk large amounts of resources for a small gain.