[Heavens] Next discount? You decide!

67 posts

Flag Post

Mages’ Guild always listens to the keeper!

Discounts, which are held on a weekly basis – improves the lives of each Guardian. And what discount to have – you decide!

Write in this topic discount, you would like to receive and Mages’ Guild will do it!

Flag Post

Most of the new players that came during the front page times of Heavens all missed the Military Account discount by a bit. I’d guess most of who were willing to buy it on the bigger price already did so, but a couple more would be bought if you made a discount again. My military is also running out so I’d love it myself ;]

A discount on pumpkin avatars also makes sense so those who missed the event can get them.

Also, are you open to other type of promotions rather than discounts?

Oh and let me add that it became a lot harder to rank on the leaderboards now with a lot more players. Consider upping the rewards for that a bit, to maybe 10 for first, 5 for top 10, 2 for top 100? You can’t even rank in mining anymore unless you only spend energy on that or buy energy.

Flag Post

Sale of the medals)))

Flag Post

You know what would be nice…… to have some event or other random way to open at least a FEW more slots in our chests without having to pay diamonds…. I could use some space being a newer player………. :( Keeping potions takes up most of our playing slots….. or better yet…. at LEAST let us pay like 100,000 crystals for one or SOMETHING like that… Thanks in advance!!!

Flag Post

50% price of all medals

Flag Post

or the best way’ll be to 75%

Flag Post

i agree with inorix,Consider upping the rewards for that a bit, to maybe 25 or 35 for first, 10 for top 10, 5 for top 100?

Flag Post

Or sale of the avatars.

Flag Post

buying diamonds X5, sale of the avatars, add benches Values, and the Medal for the Generals arenes

Flag Post

slot discount

Flag Post
Originally posted by inorix:

Most of the new players that came during the front page times of Heavens all missed the Military Account discount by a bit. I’d guess most of who were willing to buy it on the bigger price already did so, but a couple more would be bought if you made a discount again. My military is also running out so I’d love it myself ;]

A discount on pumpkin avatars also makes sense so those who missed the event can get them.

Also, are you open to other type of promotions rather than discounts?

Oh and let me add that it became a lot harder to rank on the leaderboards now with a lot more players. Consider upping the rewards for that a bit, to maybe 10 for first, 5 for top 10, 2 for top 100? You can’t even rank in mining anymore unless you only spend energy on that or buy energy.

I agree with all the above.
The medal is too early to introduce discounts.
At this stage, only need to share account + increase rewards for ratings

Flag Post

I agree with a discount on slot inventaries and/or make it also pay with crystal.
Also a more rewarding top 10/100 would be nice…

Flag Post

dont touch medals put instead military account for 30 diamonds:)
other ideas: slots for 2 diamonds or 100k crystals, adepts tourney for 2 diamonds, search the cave for 3 energy.. i agree with rewards increase on ratings (1st-15diamonds, top 10-5diamonds, top 100-3diamonds)

Flag Post

I agree with inorix
Consider upping the rewards for that a bit, to maybe 10 for first, 5 for top 10, 2 for top 100? You can’t even rank in mining anymore unless you only spend energy on that or buy energy.

Flag Post

Inorix is completely right with his opinion, i agree!
And Pumpkin avatars are missing, since kong was down on the last day…

Flag Post

I agree with inorix, only about the rewards part, they could be a bit even higher. The repair cost as well as the chest slot cost should at the most be 3 diamonds / 100k crystals or above, and the energy used for cave search should also be reduced.

Have you considered boosts for weapons, armors etc. For example if a specific weapon is repaired from 1 Durability five times, its stats gain a 5% boost.

Flag Post

1st off I think you should make the repair sale permanent. Until this sale I just saved diamonds. Now Im spending 3-5 a day just on repairs alone.

Military discount would be nice, as it would open up alot of medals people have almost no way of achieving otherwise. or the cult medals.

Flag Post

I agree with ino about upping the rewards and I def think something should be done about giving another chance at the pumpkin avatars, as someone who was screwed over by the kongregate crash on the last day :(.

I also agree with strider about keeping the repair costs. I think you’ll get more diamonds spent (and hence more kreds ;)) if you keep the repair costs low, as more people would be willing to pay them.

Also agree that a discount on cave searching energy-wise would be interesting. Or perhaps a ‘hard-core cave event’ similar to the battle events on Sundays.

Flag Post

I agree, keep the repair price. I think it’s fair and is useful at this price.
I think some of the medals are almost insane in trying to get with so many players, such as the invincible medals. How about lowering those?
I think a market would be nice for items as well. Finding a mid-range mana potion is next to impossible, I think an auction setting would work a bit better.

Flag Post

I dont care about the discounts at all, but if you want a game improvement solution: MORE TOURNAMENTS. I was told that you cut the number of tournaments because “some people” were using it to move energy and stuff around to their alts this way. i can understand that, but this way some players ( like me for example) are totally exluded from these tournaments because of the TIME of the events. For me, the earliest one starts at 1AM and the others are at even more unreasonable hours.

How about adding another set of tournaments 12 hours from the current ones. That way we’ll have a CHANCE of reaching the tournament content.

There, thats my advice.

Flag Post

I agree with Buliati. We need more tournaments.

Flag Post

On discounts, I would probably prefer Inorix’s idea of discounted military account cost for those in need, since it provides such a strong arena-boost for those with when against those without.

I would also like better timed tourneys, Something like one every 8 hours whilst rotating the type. That way you’d get to experience all the different ones almost regardless of time zone without increasing the actual number.

Flag Post

The best discount to ask for – Cult switch!!! 50 diamonds is too much, and I think a lot of people would want a do-over on picking a cult

Flag Post

MOAR TOURNYS <333 plz :3 i vote for discounted backpack/chest spaces 5 is wayyyy to much i think 3 was way more reasonable :3

Flag Post

u’r better do search by players, it need 1stly IMHO