[Heavens] Next discount? You decide! page 2

67 posts

Flag Post

When there will be a discount for a fighting account?

Flag Post

I agree with the previous posters in that the repair cost should stay the same and in that there needs to be more tourneys.
But I think that a good idea for the promotion would be to cut in half the prices of upgrading cult spells, it’d go along with the recent update of adding medals, and for newbies the price in diamonds of upgrading their cult spells is pretty high.

Flag Post

Do more reward for getting into the top, the people there will be tournaments stremitsya.Sozdayte chasche.sozdayte buy a bag of cells to 2 diamond.

Flag Post

I have 99999999999999999999999 cristals and i want to use them to repair my items :)

Flag Post

Also the time of the tournaments are quite odd to me. I live in italy and the are at 1 am, 4 am and 6 am. why don’t you make one every 8 hours (12 pm, 8 am, 4 pm for example) so in wichever country we live we have te chance to compete.

Flag Post

I suggest u make the prize spin cost crystals for a day. :O

Flag Post

please, give a discount for energy as on an official site of 49 brilliants

Flag Post

Some suggestions:

Well, the repair system should be modified, so we could decide to pay 30k crystals, or ONE diamond.

Secondly, we really need More tournaments at reasonable time intervals.

Third, we’d really need to at least DOUBLE the rewards for the rankings in the top 100.

Discount ideas: I’m thinking most people would love a Discount on the Military accounts, seeing how beneficial it is.

Other discount idea would be 50% off of cult spell upgrades. energy, diamonds, and crystals.

Flag Post

I agree very much, especially with the tournaments at reasonable time intervals. This is a worldwide web and not everyone has Pacific Standard Time (PST). I, for example, have MEZ (CET), meaning I am 9 hours ahead of PST.

Flag Post

Discount on cult spells would be interesting

Flag Post

While this is not exactly a discount, I would like to point out that myself and some others are reaching the limits of the military account advantages. I only need to kill a few more matazuu and then I just won’t need it anymore (I can think fast enough, so 30s is plenty.) A nice addition to military account would be that you always go first when fighting mobs (but won’t in arena, be it bot or human.)

Flag Post

give a discount for energy

Flag Post

Thank you all for participating!
Based on your comments, we will start from Military Accounts this week.

Flag Post

Discount for Military Account is fine (although I’m not sure how anyone who bought it at prior cost will react to this) – But I STILL feel that anyone who has purchased Military Account should be in a seperate class/league aand should only compete PVP among those in that catagory, It is (I.M.O.) simply unfair to allow the extra time afforded that class as opposed to those who cannot afford or just do not want to spend the extra bucks to do that upgrade.

Flag Post

Do we have a exact price on the discounted military accounts? i assume they will be 75%off to be affordable, but it’d be nice to receive actual confirmation from the devs.

Flag Post

мне нравится идея выбора недельной скидки)) это очень консруктивно по отношению к игрокам) спасибо разработчикам!
и от себя добавлю как раз аккаунт закончился) так что мне скидка будет как раз кстати) а на следующую неделю было бы замечательно скидку на энергию))
также хочу поддержать тему о повышении выигрыша за попадание в рейтинги… сейчас рейтинги знаительно выросли и стали более затратными… очень хотелось бы видеть соответствующее вознаграждение.
и еще: ремонт за кристаллы – выгоден для персов старших уровней, а тем, кто на начальной стадии и играет не так много, такой ремонт просто утопит… предлагаю идею выбора ремонта – либо за кристаллы либо за брилы.
Очень надеюсь на рассмотрение)
заранее спасибо!

Flag Post

I am not sure if this is right area to say this, so re-direct if needed. But….
I have said this before in CHAT, and I say again that in my opinion MILITARY accounts should be classified excluxively to duel only betweem themselves. — No harshness against any who choose to go that route (especially with the tempting current discount), but i think the advantanges given for Military almost demands that they only duel only between themselves and not have the advantage over those who play the game “normallyl” as originally set up.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wesmanicus:

I have said this before in CHAT, and I say again that in my opinion MILITARY accounts should be classified excluxively to duel only betweem themselves. — No harshness against any who choose to go that route (especially with the tempting current discount), but i think the advantanges given for Military almost demands that they only duel only between themselves and not have the advantage over those who play the game “normallyl” as originally set up.

Really? You think 30 sec. more would bring up that much different? Then what about the different a week or two of playing ahead would bring to the match? Even if I give you 1 min. more, can you beat a guy who has his stats 1.5 times more than you? I doubt so, unless you can thrown tons of potion in his face at once. Then why would you worry so much about that 30 sec. more?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Guardofear:
Originally posted by Wesmanicus:

Really? You think 30 sec. more would bring up that much different? Then what about the different a week or two of playing ahead would bring to the match? Even if I give you 1 min. more, can you beat a guy who has his stats 1.5 times more than you? I doubt so, unless you can thrown tons of potion in his face at once. Then why would you worry so much about that 30 sec. more?

I agree, 30 more seconds won’t make that much of a difference since i’m sure any average person can see all the possible moves in 30 seconds.

btw how long will this discount last?

Flag Post

Laurent specified in another thread (“Length of Promotions” thread) that promotions generally last 1 week.

Flag Post
Originally posted by truenorth08:

Laurent specified in another thread (“Length of Promotions” thread) that promotions generally last 1 week.

Generally is not an exact answer though. :P

Flag Post

I just want to say thank you to the developers for listening to a lot of what people said. The new medals were a nice touch too…it was a nice surprise to log in, go to the arena, and then have medals fall of the sky _

Flag Post

I have 15 days left on my military account. If I buy a military account again (woohoo promotion!), will it just increase my time to a month again, or will it extend my account to 1 month and fifteen days. If I buy it twice, will it extend me to 2 months and 15 days?

Flag Post

Everytime you buy a military account, it will add 30 days to your military account timer so yeah, if you buy it twice, it would make 60 days.

Flag Post

Cool, thanks! I just wanted confirmation before I spent the diamonds.