[Heavens] Next discount? You decide! page 3

67 posts

Flag Post

пожалуйста, дайте скидку на энергию как на официальном сайте из 49 бриллиантов

Flag Post

Right now the current energy can only be restored up to 100, I was hoping is it possible to upgrade to 200 with 500 cap? Otherwise I have to come back every 50 minutes for about 10 arena fights/caves or less with monsters, which’s kind inconvenient. I would love to have more fights with longer intervals, and hope everyone else might have the same thought too.

Flag Post

Yeah I would like 500 cap too, as previous poster said, then we wouldnt have to log in every 50 min, which would make the game more fun and you have more energy when you play and longer play time in one go.

Flag Post

In my opinion 100 is fine. Any more would totally flip the game upside down.

The way things are NOW are rewarding for those who are spending their time PLAYING the game (This is how it SHOULD BE). And what crazyeye suggested would only benefit those who are laying back. 500 energy would mean thats its ok to log in every 4 hours and then mine…mine..mine.. or do whatever.

Why design a system where you are basically in a DISadvantage for playing the game? that is downright stupid.

In my opinion raising the max energy is out of the question.

hope this helps

Flag Post
Originally posted by Buliati:

In my opinion 100 is fine. Any more would totally flip the game upside down.

The way things are NOW are rewarding for those who are spending their time PLAYING the game (This is how it SHOULD BE). And what crazyeye suggested would only benefit those who are laying back. 500 energy would mean thats its ok to log in every 4 hours and then mine…mine..mine.. or do whatever.

Why design a system where you are basically in a DISadvantage for playing the game? that is downright stupid.

In my opinion raising the max energy is out of the question.

hope this helps

Yeah the point of this system is to get players to play more.

Flag Post

Oops maybe I didn’t make myself clear, hope the following example would give you a clear view:

(1) When you reach level 5, you may buy your first extra 50 energy upgrade with crystals/diamonds, so your energy could be restored up to 150 in level 5.

(2) When you reach level 6, you may buy your second extra 50 energy upgrade with crystals/diamonds, so your energy could be restored up to 200 in level 6.

(3) When you reach level 7, you may buy your third 50 energy upgrade with crystals/diamonds, so your energy could be restored up to 250 in level 7.

(4) When you reach level 8, you may buy your last extra 50 energy upgrade with crystals/diamonds, so your energy could be restored up to 300 in level 8.

I hope this format would give players the options to meet their playing styles.

Flag Post

I don’t see how 500 energy puts anyone at a disadvantage for playing I spend the majority of my time in school and then doing work when I’m not there so it would be nice to raise the max energy cap. I’m sure people who are in a similar situation such as working and such would understand me. Besides I think a screenshot from the Russian version where the max energy cap was 500.

Flag Post

Thank you for your information KidSwiss and I’m looking forward the energy upgrade on Kong soon.

Flag Post

The mining system is weak. Either its too expensive or every mining should give an amount of xp too.
1 week mining for free would be nice. But with treasures and jewels inside.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KidSwiss:

I don’t see how 500 energy puts anyone at a disadvantage for playing I spend the majority of my time in school and then doing work when I’m not there so it would be nice to raise the max energy cap. I’m sure people who are in a similar situation such as working and such would understand me. Besides I think a screenshot from the Russian version where the max energy cap was 500.

Having 500 max energy would be disadvantegeous for the players who are continuously playing the game( From now on referred as CP), it would benefit those who are only “hobby players” (HP). Let me explain:

Present state:
The energy gets restored at the same pace (1 energy every 30 sec) meaning that if both CPs and HPs exhaust their energy To 0 in 50 minutes it will be full (100) again (supposing both CP and HP go offline for that time, if not, the better for the CPs). Here the advantage gets shifted to the CPs, since they can start doing stuff again by that time, while the HPs get NO BENEFIT from this point on, allowing the active players to reach HIGHER ranks than HPs since they took the time and played the game. Thus resulting in a logical more gameplay→better scores kind of result.

The 500 max energy sceme:
The energy gets restored at the same pace (1 energy every 30 sec) meaning that if both CPs and HPs exhaust their energy To 0 it will take 250 minutes (4H 10M) to fully charge again. Meaning that HP-s are 5times better off relative to the present 100 state while the CP-s get Much less/NO BENEFIT from the 500 system. (Maybe except for the energy accumulated while you slept, and that is only 1 / day). I as a CP of Heavens am never away from the game for 4 hours- thats why its called a C P-(except when i’m sleeping), meaning that after the initial higher energy i’d get no advantage for continuously playing the game:→ only if the HP-s do not check back for MORE than 4 hours!!!!! (instead of 50 mins with the current system). If they do, there’d be no point in putting effort into the game. Mindless mining/arena bot killing/monster mashing would start to waste the energy and than log off again for 4 hours. Rinse and repeat.

Dear KidSwiss (and others) do you understand my concerns a little better now?
Also what Crazyeye11 proposed is a bad idea seeing how it would eventually lead to the above mentioned problem, and would also make it impossible to catch up to the higher lvls because of their naturally higher energy cap.

Flag Post

Well but isn’t it the case, that there are people with a real life, who can’t play all day? And aren’t it the people with real life, who earn real money?
And, to buy kreds and with them diamonds, you need money. So most of the CP (some people play at work, well..they get money but in my opinion you should do better things at work…for example working) don’t have the money, or not much, to buy diamonds.
Hobby player however HAVE money AND don’t spend much time ingame which makes spending diamonds for more progress more necessary.
So, in short, hobby players CAN and often WILL spend real money on the game.
Therefore the hobby players are the “profitable” target group, so an update for their advance would make them happy and bring more money in the cash box.
Disadvantage and discourage them would simple be stupid. Giving them a reason to play more and have more fun => clever.
That’s why I think it is a good idea to set the energy cap higher.
(and even if it is 500, the people would still spend diamonds for more energy, because even 500 is not enough for real progress if you want to be one of the top 10. Aaand, the cap doesn’t have to be 500…250 or so would be nice too.)

(sorry for my bad englisch by the way)

Flag Post

Shunran, a higher energy cap would only benefit people not willing to pay.

Imagine a casual player now, he comes, spends his energy and either leaves for a few hours or buys some refills to get more “progress”. With a higher energy cap, he could spend a lot more energy, all the less incentive to buy energy refills. Likely he will just leave to come back when energy next refills.

Also, serious players spend money all day buying refills. How exactly the casual players are spending more?

Flag Post

They have the possibility to spend more because they WORK to earn money instead of playing a stupid (sorry for this, I like the game but well, yeah) computergame all day.
And like I said, even with a higher cap like 200 or 250, buying refills would still be likely, because than you want to play more.
Right now I come online, and think ’ Well, going to the mine 10 times, because it is the only way I might get in one of the top player ratings or fighting monsters / in the arena, which is a bit more fun’
Mostly I decide for the mine because I like being in the top 100. With 200 energy I could do both and see: oooh…nearly top 100 in hunting, if I want to be in the rating and stay there I should invest in some energy.
When I don’t see a chance, then I don’t try it. But when there is a chance I do my best to use it, even if it involves spending a few of my precious little diamonds, and I think I am not the only one thinking so.

What I see right now is a group of a few players who spend all their time in a game and don’t want others, who have other responsibilities else than this game, give the chance to achieve something too. Because something like this would not hurt you directly. The only thing happening would be, that you don’t get more advantage, it would stay the same for you. But others would get a chance. I don’t begrudge others for being better than me. But for me, it looks like some people here can’t stand the thought of giving advantages to others without being directly benefited from it.
The more players the better for the game. And what is better for the game is better for the community because the game will become better when it is worth the effort working on it.

Flag Post

Thank you for all your great discussions above, there’re two main reasons why I address this issue at the beginning:

(1) I tried to be a full time player for this game, but I feel it’s ridiculously I can only play 10 arena fights continusly for about 5 minutes after I wake up from 8 hours sleep, then either I have to wait for the energy to regenerate or come back every 50 minutes for another 5 minutes play time which’s definitely effecting my work/lifestyle and not a great gaming experience.

(2) I’m also a full time player for the game called “Tyrant” here, they have energy upgrades available for certain levels of players to buy hence the idea was came from there. Tyrant’s developers understood when the game was growing more popular and profitable, they also increased the energy upgrades’ availability in recent updates to meet their vaulable players’ demands, so players can enjoy longer quality time of gaming experience and longer interval of their lives.

Here’s my new proposal regarding Buliati’s concern, there could be four 50 energy upgrades are available for everyone without level cap and each one is more expensive than the other one, for example:

(1) First 50 energy upgrade would cost 50k crystals or 5 diamonds.
(2) Second 50 energy upgrade would cost 100k crystals or 10 diamonds.
(3) Third 50 energy upgrade would cost 200k crystals or 20 diamonds.
(4) Last 50 energy upgrade would cost 500k crystals or 50 diamonds.

I hope this example would bring more flexibility to meet players’ schedules, you don’t need to buy any upgrades if you can wait and play the game all day long, or you could have the options to buy upgrades if you can’t wait and play the game all day long, and prefer to enjoy the longer quality of gaming experience with longer interval of your life, unless the developers were mainly targeting players who can wait and play the game all day long, then I’ll rest my case and slowly withdraw from this game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shunran:

They have the possibility to spend more because they WORK to earn money instead of playing a stupid (sorry for this, I like the game but well, yeah) computergame all day.

You know, a lot of people who spend a lot of time and money in this game can do so because they have plenty of spare time WHILE WORKING. Please try avoid throwing accusations on people you don’t know. Many power gamers on Kongregate have comfortable, high-paying jobs so they can afford to play games all day blowing a lot of money on them.

I should make it clear, that I’m totally indifferent towards energy cap upgrades. It doesn’t matter to me. But the point you are making is totally wrong. You even mention your “few precious diamonds” which suggests to me you are not really willing to spend money. If you want the game to be more playable to free players, then by all means, ask for that. Free players should be very valuable to any MMO hence they deserve love from developers.

Originally posted by crazyeye2011z:
(2) I’m also a full time player for the game called “Tyrant” here, they have energy upgrades available for certain levels of players to buy hence the idea was came from there. Tyrant’s developers understood when the game was growing more popular and profitable, they also increased the energy upgrades’ availability in recent updates to meet their vaulable players’ demands, so players can enjoy longer quality time of gaming experience and longer interval of their lives.

What Tyrant actually did is to split energy into two separate things and the players who were in factions were still required to log in very often until a few months ago, when stamina cap was raised finally. Almost noone in Tyrant really cares about spending energy, that’s why high-energy cost missions were recently introduced, so players don’t waste so much time spending their huge energy cap. ;]

Flag Post

Thank you for your response inorix, the high-energy cost mission was only introduced during the special event for couple days only.
Tyrant players who might not care about to spend energy are those players have already finished all 317 missions, 16 raids and all mission related achievements from several months of play or depends, however I believe there’re still amount of players who care to use their energy to complete all missions, raids, mission related achievements and daily quests, therefore I wouldn’t say “almost no one” just yet ;)

Flag Post

Okay, i have been browsing the forums for some time now, and i see quite a few posts about cult changing.

If i remember correctly we were not given any information whatsoever when choosing our CULTS so we just chose randomly (except for those few who knew the russian game before this), resulting in much dissatisfaction when we we saw the results.

I personally got suffering so i’m happy about the lot of free crystals we’re getting, but there might be a lot of ppl wanting to change cults but find the 50 dia too much to spend. Why not include a discounted cult change in the next / future weeks? i’M sure ppl would be spending dias like crazy. (again there might be a few people who’d not benefit from this since they are happy with their cult, but you cant please everyone).

yes this would be a discount for the low budget players since the rich folks can already do pretty bloody well whatever they want in this game anyway.
see crazy_bee at lvl5 with 40khp and 6kdam with armor too. <— thats …. CRAZY XD

Buliati