[Skyshard Heroes] [Dev] Next updates

11 posts

Flag Post

The next patch will be aimed at fixing some issues with battles between two Heroes, including:
-Heroes appearing to do 0 damage to each other (this is just a visual bug – correct damage is being applied)
-One or both Heroes being locked out and unable to use powers

The following patch will be aimed at separating PvP attacks from Campaign attacks, allowing players to participate in both single-player and pvp battles rather than having to choose one. We will be adding an energy system for Campaign mode that will recharge slowly over time:
-200 Energy cap to start
- +50 Energy cap per Hero you own
-Energy refills 1 per minute
-Defense missions will no longer cause you to lose resources if you lose

We will also be adding a permanent side mission chain that will offer unique rewards. This boss will have at least two stages, allowing players of several levels to participate.

Feedback welcome!

Flag Post

Knowing how much the cap is doesn’t really tell us much when we don’t know how much energy it takes to complete a mission ;)
Other than that, looks good!

Flag Post

Looking forward to it already

Flag Post
Originally posted by spyke252:

Knowing how much the cap is doesn’t really tell us much when we don’t know how much energy it takes to complete a mission ;)

It will start low (maybe 5-10ish) and scale up, maybe around 30-50 for the high level missions and as high as 100+ for special side/boss missions with exclusive rewards.

Flag Post

Here’s the small image.

http://uploadimage.co.uk/images/drawling2-1354733258.png

Flag Post

Exactly what I was going to ask.

Originally posted by synapticon:

It will start low (maybe 5-10ish) and scale up, maybe around 30-50 for the high level missions and as high as 100+ for special side/boss missions with exclusive rewards.

Oh.

I think defence missions should also not give protection when citadel is destroyed and insta-repair the base at the end (win or lose), also, defend missions should use way less energy.

I was actually going so suggest such a system, I guess you can read my mind. c; I’m all ok for it.

Flag Post

sounds good!

-are you planing to implement different ranks into guilds? like officers and warmasters in Tyrant? That would be great.

Flag Post

sounds good to me,need motivation to use more $$$, like a level 2 bonus lets say

Flag Post
Originally posted by phirephace:

sounds good!

-are you planing to implement different ranks into guilds? like officers and warmasters in Tyrant? That would be great.

I sure hope they do this, and also higher ranked people should have more pledge power. please implement this, would be realy cool and make the guild system so much cooler.

Flag Post

Oh, 1 more thing, you gonna add Sephira to the shop?

Flag Post

I cant wait for the lighning totems and chaingun towers or whatever they are, and the bulwarks too, these will make a great defense against attackers and provide some support for the other towers. i dont understand why you cant just hurry up and add these things when you know it will be appreciated throughout most of the people… youve already made it so add it to buildings, the game gets boring after all you do is get on once or twice a day to upgrade a building. please reply…