[Legacy of Heroes] Day Bug

9 posts

Flag Post

it was going to be day 5 but it just become day 1 and i did not even mis a day for me days pass as same as the game time 20.gmt time here is 1.am night and 1.gmt is morning Here and so i cant miss how can i.. can you jump it back to day 5 pls thx

Flag Post

never heard of daily prize bug, probably you missed it.

Flag Post

How? 1gmt is morning here 20gmt is night here so how can i miss it i never miss it O_O

Flag Post

The game works in GMT, for me, if I login before 7pm one day and login after 7pm that same day, get two daily rewards, but if I login before 7 one day, and after 7 the next day (more than 24 hours have passed), I break my streak

Basically midnight is at 7pm for me, you have to find your time

Flag Post

20gmt in the game is 1pm night here so when it become 1gmt its morning here so and i allways get up 3gmt 4gmt 5gmt and my day 5 was not messed up but that day when i did come it messed up and become day 1? how and 2 days have passed it should be in day 7 but its in 2 . Fix pls !!! D:

Flag Post

3days …

Flag Post

I already missed at least one. If you don’t disconnect/reconnect all a day, it bug and you lose your chained days. I suppose the daily bonus is checkd on connect, so it don(t work when you are “always” connected.

Flag Post

This happened to me too. I was on day 6. I got a draft pack and then the next morning I’m back to day one. I logged in each day based on the time of the server.

I log in several times per day. In the morning and in the evening. I don’t keep my browser open when I’m not playing the game.

I still haven’t been given any response and I’m back on day 4 now and I feel annoyed that nothing has been done about this.

Flag Post

…. i feel your pain bro …… so.. there is.. no fix.. for day.. bugs?.. right…….. ah..h.h……………………………………….