[Vorp!] Please let us change ship in the 5 seconds before start.

6 posts

Flag Post

I’m tired of people taking the ships I/other people want, waiting for the 5 seconds, and then leaving, not giving us a chance to get those ships. I know the timer stops when the teams are uneven, but still we rarely get the chance to grab the ship.

Flag Post

How about if they quit in this time, its treated the same as a game quit. locked out of restart until match is over.

Flag Post

mammels so if you disconnect from a lobby you are done for? What if someone’s relative died and they have to leave or other emergencies. OMFG MY HOUSE ON FIRE BUT I DONT WANT BAD STATS :(

Flag Post

Once the 5 second countdown starts you should be committed to the choice. I am saying once you are locked in, if you quit, you should then be locked into that game (the same as you would be while the game is in process). It wouldnt affect your stats other than the “leaver” designation.

Why should the rest of the team suffer bad stats because you didnt want to stay in the game. You may have also taken a ship that someone else would have chosen if you had not been there.

Flag Post

We need to stop trying to punish leavers, but get a way for the match in progress to be balanced.
Anything to punish a leaver wont stop emergencies from pulling a player away, and if your team is down a ship punishing them wont save your game.

Flag Post

Agreed, though a leaver for reason of emergency likely wont be trying to join another game a few minutes later. Doing something like this will keep the player tied up until the match is over which stops them from game jumping. It may also force them back to the game because they simply dont want to wait for the game to end to join another, this would rebalance the team that got stiffed a player (at least a little). We have all had to leave a game because it ran longer than the time we have to play it.