[Heroes of Gaia] Heroes of Gaia Hacked

44 posts

Flag Post

Heroes of Gaia Hackedd by players Dice and Khaidhun, they have shared most of the information with the following players Beherit, Goob, Miska, Leobry, GalaMa, Sexy*, Sookie, Drako1, Murphdawg, bb6, nasbear, picasso and a few others. these players are all running bots on the game server. This as totally tip the balance of the game to all the hackers and their friends. Snail was notified a million times over yet theyve done nothing. Snail and kongregate just continues to take players money they spend on points without no regard for fair play. They completely abondon the game to the cheaters and hackers yet they still continues to collect players money. I want all to know that you should not spen another dime on HOG the hacking and cheating have been going on now for almost 6 months and they have done nothing so do not expect anything to change you’ll just be wasting your money. Part of the problem is the hackers have game codes to the spend a lot of money to buy AP Cards so that they can keep their Bot programs running all the time that explains why snail and kongregate wont do anything about them because they are spending lots of money on the game which is lining Snail and kongregates pockets.

Flag Post

Kong should really get rid of this game. Snail takes money from players but does not do anything against cheating – looks like a breach of contract to me.

Flag Post

Good or bad, and I’m leaning towards good, Bart, why would you want Kong to get rid of this game? A game you yourself currently play? I’m assuming you do play HOG. Because if not, hanging around the forums of a game you do not play is just weird.

(waits for Bart to parachute in)

Flag Post

Watching a human castle now at coords 2668 291 on Olympus server.
at least 10 heroes come out of it in a row every time. Only max 1 sec between every hero, they all go inside the portal to different map locations. Not possible to click that fast, to send out about 10 heroes to 10 different locations within 10 seconds. 10 different locaions? Yes, they do not return all 10 at same time, took about 7 minutes before they are were back. But when back they all went out again on same schedule.

Tried to click that fast also, but not succeeding. Hitting a monster through saved coords takes me at least 7 seconds to send 1 hero. Takes at least 5 clicks with my mouse to send 1 hero out to hit a monster through saved coords.

Can the owner of that C2 teach me how to click that fast and send out 10 heroes within 10 seconds? And yes, the owner of that C2 is named in the first post of this thread.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LoganVexx:

Good or bad, and I’m leaning towards good, Bart, why would you want Kong to get rid of this game? A game you yourself currently play? I’m assuming you do play HOG. Because if not, hanging around the forums of a game you do not play is just weird.

I don’t know what you are talking about. I play on Kongregate almost every day.

Flag Post

Here, lemme help you refresh your memory.

Originally posted by BartJ385:

Kong should really get rid of this game. Snail takes money from players but does not do anything against cheating – looks like a breach of contract to me.

Flag Post

Gee, for someone who claims to be playing on Kong every day, you sure aren’t Johnny on the spot in delivering a speedy reply.

Flag Post

Gee, for someone who claims to be playing on Kong every day, you sure aren’t Johnny on the spot in delivering a speedy reply.

Reply to what? Your post doesn’t make any sense, and I already told you so. So what else could I have to say?

Flag Post

Reply to what you ask? How ‘bout the question I asked you Bart. Geez, it’s like pulling teeth with you. Here, lemme give you a quick recap of the topic and discussion. Please pay attention, I’m not gonna repeat myself again.

Quote by me in response to what you said above:

*Good or bad, and I’m leaning towards good, Bart, why would you want Kong to get rid of this game? A game you yourself currently play? I’m assuming you do play HOG. Because if not, hanging around the forums of a game you do not play is just weird.

(waits for Bart to parachute in)*

Your follow up reply to my previous statement:

Next is me quoting once again your original statement. To remind you of what you originally said:

And all of which leads us in a full circle where you endow us with your next pearl of wisdom. The one feigning ignorance.

Reply to what? Your post doesn’t make any sense, and I already told you so. So what else could I have to say?

What else can you say? How ’bout an answer to the question I asked you at the very beginning of this fiasco.

My question of course is moot as trying to get a straight and honest answer from you is as about as useless as the letter G in the word lasagna.

Flag Post

Oh what the heck, I’ll play along. Let’s pretend your outrage is genuine.

So there is this game which I used to like, but which has quite some flaws. So I stopped playing it. But there are patches sometimes, and so, since I am on Kongregate a lot anyway, sometimes I make that extra click to visit the game and see if anything has changed.
I have no idea what you find so weird about that.

Sadly, one of the flaws of the game is the cheating. And since it has been going on for so long, it is now pretty obvious that the guys running the game don’t give a damn. Therefore the game should be removed from Kong. Standards and such.

Flag Post

So there is this game which I used to like, but which has quite some flaws. So I stopped playing it. But there are patches sometimes, and so, since I am on Kongregate a lot anyway, sometimes I make that extra click to visit the game and see if anything has changed.

Sadly, one of the flaws of the game is the cheating. And since it has been going on for so long, it is now pretty obvious that the guys running the game don’t give a damn. Therefore the game should be removed from Kong. Standards and such.

There’s no outrage here. Just trying to understand a mind such as yours. You’ve admitted more than once now to playing Heroes of Gaia from time to time, but in that same breath, you’re also advocating that Kong should remove the game. So if I understand you correctly, you play a game that you think should be banned? You’re right Bart, it’s not weird. I was wrong in my first assessment about you. It borders on insanity.

Flag Post

So I stopped playing it

So if I understand you correctly, you play a game that you think should be banned?

See?
I knew you were just trolling.

Flag Post

If you read the highlighted part of your quote, it sure indicates you come back from time to time to play.

You really dont remember anything you post, do you?

And yes, it is weird to haunt the forums of a game you don’t play. But hey, if sitting on the sidelines watching others play is what entertains you, have fun.

Flag Post

If you read the highlighted part of your quote, it sure indicates you come back from time to time to play.

And yes, it is weird to haunt the forums of a game you don’t play. But hey, if sitting on the sidelines watching others play is what entertains you, have fun.

No. Visit, Play, and Hang Around (or Haunt) are three completely different things. Stop trolling.

Flag Post

No. Visit, Play, and Hang Around (or Haunt) are three completely different things. Stop trolling.

No trolling shipwreck, just merely pointing out the truth. Something you should try doing some day. And what exactly is it you are visiting? A game you may or may not play. At this point, who can really say. Anyway, have fun sitting on the sidelines watching others play.

Flag Post

And what exactly is it you are visiting? A game you may or may not play.
At this point, who can really say.

Everyone but you can.
You are either a troll, or unable to understand simple English words.

Flag Post

And what exactly is it you are visiting? A game you may or may not play.
At this point, who can really say.

Everyone but you can.
You are either a troll, or unable to understand simple English words.

And who is everyone? You and I are the only two posting here shipwreck. Or hadn’t you noticed? But I suppose if one spends their life haunting countless forums of games they dont play, I imagine your life is a lonely one and imaginary friends and supporters are created. And if I was a troll, I must be a very successful one because you reply each and every time. Hook, line and sinker.

Flag Post

And who is everyone? You and I are the only two posting here shipwreck. Or hadn’t you noticed? But I suppose if one spends their life haunting countless forums of games they dont play, I imagine your life is a lonely one and imaginary friends and supporters are created. And if I was a troll, I must be a very successful one because you reply each and every time. Hook, line and sinker.

You think you are in control? It takes very little effort for me to write my short little answers, and each of them prompts another lenghty outburst from you. Think again.

Flag Post

You think you are in control? It takes very little effort for me to write my short little answers, and each of them prompts another lenghty outburst from you. Think again.

Of course I’m in control. If I really wanted to put some effort into it, you and I would have another incident like last time when you went bawling to the mods seeking assistance. You weren’t in control then, were ya Bart when you went crying to the mods that you were getting, “picked on”? Or do I need to bump those threads so you can refresh your memory. Lord knows how you forget so easily. This is my kid glove treatment. Anything else is way too powerful for you.

And now you more than imply with your last post that you are seeking long winded replies from me. Why is that Bart? Does the idea of a mysterious American man from overseas giving you attention cause arousal? Is this why you want me to keep writing to you Bart? Do you think all of this will one day lead to a chance encounter between you and I? Does thoughts such as my breath on the back of your neck stir passion in your nether regions? Don’t be bashful kitten. PM me what you want. It’ll be our little secret.

XOXOXO

Flag Post

Gross. I can’t help you with that. Maybe you can join NAMBLA.

Flag Post

Your mouth says no, but your eyes say yes.

And why NAMBLA? Are you trying to suggest that you are the boy and that I am the man in our relationship?

Flag Post

And why NAMBLA? Are you trying to suggest that you are the boy and that I am the man in our relationship?

No. You are the one who suggested that. And I said “gross”.

I actually feel sorry for you. Best case scenario: you find this amusing – that is pretty weird.

Worst case scenario: you are serious. That’s just sad.

Flag Post

No. You are the one who suggested that. And I said “gross”.

I actually feel sorry for you. Best case scenario: you find this amusing – that is pretty weird.

Worst case scenario: you are serious. That’s just sad.

Say what you will, but you are obviously intrigued. The facts speak for themselves. For what other possible reason do you enjoy seeing both more and longer replies from me. An admission of such in your own words. And besides, you keep replying to my posts. So you tell me who is weird or sad. It’s ok though. Having a shy admirer is quite flattering.

Flag Post

Funny. If I don’t respond:

you sure aren’t Johnny on the spot in delivering a speedy reply.

And if I do:

And besides, you keep replying to my posts.

Flag Post

And? One can be slow in delivering a reply, but yet still keep replying to posts. A silly reply, but you and I are still in the breaking the ice mode.

Btw, I’m 6’ 4", green eyes, w/ long blonde hair that goes half way down my back. Nice trim body, no fat.

A/S/L?