[Dungeon Overlord] Storage Room

10 posts

Flag Post

is there a storage room upgrade quest? asking because upgraded to level 3 and no rewards, it also does not show up in the quest manager.

Flag Post

There used to be, maybe it’s glitching?

Flag Post

i didnt get it when i got my first level 5 storage room yesterday either. Think it got removed when they fixed the crypt, by mistake maybe?

Flag Post

Almost certainly by mistake, the Confine has one and I’m sure I’ve had them in the past.

Flag Post

I didn’t get it for my 4 lvl storage room nor my 5 lvl mine. :(

Flag Post

We’re looking into this, and will hopefully have these resolved with future updates. We will do our best to make them retroactive.

Flag Post

thanks, dont stress retro for me if you cant do it, but would be nice to get fixed before more people lose the benefits.

Flag Post

Really sorry for bumping this, but I’ve found the same problem. I hope you guys can figure out what’s causing it soon. It’s just really weird that the Storage room is the ONLY room without an upgrade quest chain (something I didn’t notice until getting my first level four storage room).

Really, I wouldn’t have done anything about it, but MatGB said I should probably make a post about it.

Flag Post

I knew I felt something was missing with my storage 5 :(

Flag Post

they deleted it when they fixed the crypt 5 issue. im sure by accident