[Kingdoms CCG] Grinding Money?

6 posts

Flag Post

Greetings everyone! im pretty good a the game but, have pretty bad cards. I’ve had some bad pulls and dont got much. i finished all easy mode campaign and most of the hards. i got a full lvl bahamut. its almost impossible to defeat pvp with him since most have a perfect well trained deck. so anyone know some money grinding spots?

Flag Post

the way i usauly get money is just by continously doing standard arena, even if you loose you still get a decent amount of money

Flag Post

Get a Tier 2 hero and play Limited. I know a lot of players prefer just skipping ahead to T3s and Standard, but like you experienced, it’s difficult to stay competitive there with a starting deck.

Arenas give you a lot more gold than playing Campaign, so it’s definitely a good idea to try to spend time there.

The last thing you can do is simply trying to build better decks. When I got my first Tier 3 hero, I suffered a lot of losses and it took me some time to figure out what combinations actually worked best. Ask other players for tips, copy builds from forum threads, anything you can do.

Flag Post

Normal Story cost 4 energy, a lose gives 0 gold, and a win gives 75 gold.

Hard Story cost 5 energy, a lose gives 0 gold, and a win gives 150 gold.

Beginner Arena cost 4 energy, a lose gives 50 gold, and a win gives 100 gold.

Standard & Limited Arena cost 6 energy, a lose gives 150 gold, and a win gives 300 gold.

So for you thewookie, fighting a Hard level that you can finish fast is the best way to earn Gold. Sometimes I jump into Standard Arena with that 8 HP Hero and don’t play any cards. Fast way to earn Gold without paying attention to the game.

Flag Post

I just keep doing level 1 of normal story repeatedly. With a 3+ direct damage spell its a 1 turn win, not exactly energy efficient but its nice and fast.

Flag Post
Originally posted by thewookie:

Greetings everyone! im pretty good a the game but, have pretty bad cards. I’ve had some bad pulls and dont got much. i finished all easy mode campaign and most of the hards. i got a full lvl bahamut. its almost impossible to defeat pvp with him since most have a perfect well trained deck. so anyone know some money grinding spots?

As whade said, Limited is a good idea. In any arena other than Beginner, though, you will eventually reach an equilibrium and lose a roughly equal amount of battles until you improve your deck.

Guild wars are surprisingly lucrative now, too, because you don’t need to wait for your opponent and you don’t need to wait to find an opponent. Battles can be over within a minute, quite comfortably.