[The Grinns Tale] fuzzlehorn

4 posts

Flag Post

Ok I just fed this little booger 2800 broken maces…guess how many times I had to click my mouse? Go on …Guess… 2800! Then I get 2800 rusty screws which I will feed him/her/it to get bundles of iron. Wanna hazard a guess how many times I’ll need to click the mouse??? 2800! Then you know what I’ll get after that? Carpal tunnel.
Please, make it so you can hold down the button and increase the count (I can hold down the button now but nothing happens :P ) or put a “feed all” button in (and I can back down the count by clicking the mouse.) Or let me type in the number… ANYTHING!

My mouse and middle finger thank you (although to be honest my middle finger is contemplating a different action.)

Flag Post

My counts were off +1000 more broken maces and the rusty screws keep on coming…i think it’s safe to say the of the number of total clicks; “IT’S OVER 9000!”

Flag Post

The same would be handy for the use function, having to click and confirm to use each bundle sucks.

Flag Post

It would be nice if could hold down the button, or at least input “clicks” on button for these large quantities.